five

-

IT has been two months and both of them were growing closer day by day. other delinquents noticed the two as a so called dynamic duo.

not that they aren't, they just don't always depend on each other- kidding, they do quite often.

"kanae, can i sleep at your place tonight?" the dual haired asked, playing the plate of food he ordered for lunch.

the brunette raised a brow before grabbing her drink, sipping in the water and gasp in the feels of cold water.

"its been two weeks. you have slept over to my apartment for two weeks."

he shook his head, placing his fork down while slamming his hand on the table. she only glared at him, stopping whatever she was doing and stayed quiet.

night falls as the two were now near a parking lot, their attention caught on a group busy harassing a girl about their age.

pissed, kanae rushed to them and immediately lands all her punches at them- all that out of anger. as they all were now on the dirty ground, she looks at the girl who's eyes were filled with fright.

"are you okay?" she asked in concern, helping the other girl up by grabbing her by the arm.

the other girl nodded, thanking kanae before walking away quickly.

the brunette watches the figure fade out of her sight, not noticing hanma walking up to her from behind. he pats her head, making her lean forward.

"such a good girl." he said as a compliment before having his hand pushed away. still grinning at her, he carries up from below and lifted her from the ground. the girl was being carried on his shoulder, now going to god knows where.

she begged for him to put her down but soon gave up when he did anything but put her down.

without realizing it, she fell asleep.

the male noticed immediately- because her arms were dangling around like noodles. he chuckled, funny to see her still able to sleep in such uncomfort.

as they reached infront of her apartment, he grabs the keys in her pocket and opened the door. walking to her bed, he gently puts her down while covering her body with a blanket.

the dual haired kneeled down to her bed, his eyes looking at her sleeping face. seeing her sleeping so peacefully made him feel sort of soft in the heart, tugging her hair- wait nevermind, she has short hair, instead he caressed her cheek gently.

for two months, hanma has been developing such feelings for her. the guy always thought to himself, that he will do anything for her. and for those two months, he stays close to her as much as possible- reason why he mostly sleeps at her place.

a soft groan was heard from the girl as he quickly retrieved his hand back before she could wake up.

thankfully, she only shuffled to the other side. not thankfully, he wasn't able to see her face.

the bright morning has arrived. as usual, kanae woke up earlier than he did, walking out of her room and to the bathroom.