Ava slept the whole two hours peacefully. She groaned when she heard the phone ringing, but she pulled herself out of her dream. She reach out to the red jumpsuit, her eyes going straight to the camera in the room. The Professor was trying to get ahold of them. She pulled the red jumpsuit on under the blankets and then stood up from the couch, tying the jumpsuit at the waist. She walked over to the phone and picked it up right when Tokyo walked into the room to answer it too. "Professor?" Ava answered.
              "Valencia," he started, "get Berlin on the phone."
               "It's nice to talk to you too, Professor." She smirked as she said this, but put the phone down on the table. The Professor would usually smile at her teasing manner, but he wasn't in the best mood after hunting down to clean out a car that should've been smashed in the first place. Ava was about to leave the room when Berlin rounded the corner and walked inside. Berlin walked straight to the phone like he knew it was for him. He had blood running out of his nose. Ava furrowed her eyebrows, watching as Helsinki followed, carrying Monica. Her eyes widened, fear creeping up on her because they found her. Denver hurried inside the room after them, his eyes not leaving Monica for even a second.
               "What's going on?" Ava asked but her question was ignored as Berlin talked to the Professor. His face fell and a look of pure annoyance rushed over him. She seemed to have missed a lot in the two hours that she'd been asleep. Monica was carried over to the phone and she spoke into it lowly, saying her name. She was out of hiding at least, but she looked even more afraid now. Berlin hung up the phone, his eyes wandering the group.
                "We're starting the next plan." He said it so calmly that nobody except for Ava could tell that he was upset. Tokyo nodded quickly, rushing out of the room to grab Rio. "Bring her down with the other hostages." Berlin ordered, his eyes going to Monica. Denver felt relief rush over him. It seemed that she wasn't going to be harmed, at least not today.
               "What happened?" Ava asked it again when Helsinki carried Monica out of the room alongside Oslo. Berlin's eyes cocked to Denver, and then went right back to Ava.
                "I took her to the restroom and he found her." Denver finally explained. "She's still fine."
                "You knew she was alive?" Berlin asked, his eyes resting on Ava. She glared back at him.
                "I found out, yeah." Berlin's face fell even more, if that was even possible. He was pissed about the news, about his brother, and now pissed about Ava. "What happened to your nose? It wasn't Phoenix, right?" She brought a hand up to touch his face, but Berlin took a step back. Ava frowned. Denver had enough of the sight. He had already left the room to get a few things of ammo for their next plan.
              "Yeah," Berlin almost chuckled, "like he'd get a hit on me." He brought a hand up to wipe at his nose, trying to get all of the blood off. "I'm all over the news." Ava's heart sunk to her feet, and her brows furrowed in confusion. "The Professor thought it'd teach me a lesson." He eyed the camera when he said this, and Ava's head snapped directly to the camera, her blood boiling. She was allowing herself to fall in too deep with Berlin again. She wanted to protect him. She turned to pick up the phone, hitting the button to call the Professor. Berlin sighed, bringing a hand out to grab the phone but Ava smacked it away instantly.

               "Valencia." The Professor took a minute to answer but he finally did. He sighed as he took a seat at the table, watching the two of them in the camera. Ava turned to look at the camera, her eyes gleaming with anger. Berlin was staring at her in almost joy, enjoying that she was trying her best to take up for him.

              "He's your brother, Sergio. You threw him to the fucking wolves. He's your fucking brother." She snapped at him a little too loudly, and this caused the Professor's brows to furrow in confusion. He did what he thought was a right form of punishment. Berlin had been the one to suggest a punishment, almost demand one. He didn't expect the police to lie on his name and list criminal charges that Andres would never commit.
               "I know how you must be feeling, but Berlin gave an order to kill a hostage. He broke a rule." He tried to reason with her kindly, understanding where he anger was coming from. He knew she was very much in love with Andres, and her anger was stemming from that.
              "Fuck your rules, Sergio." Ava snapped again. "Fuck -" she was cut off by Berlin. He grabbed the phone out of her hand and hung it up, his eyes going to the camera for a moment to let Sergio know that he wasn't angry with him. "He fucking snitched on you!" She huffed in anger. Berlin stared at her for a moment silently before he stepped close. He brought a hand up to her cheek.
               "I'm fine. I was already a wanted man." His name had just been shit on and that's what he was upset about. He hated that they damaged his reputation, his image. "I'm fine." He reassured her. She stared at him with tears welling her eyes from pure anger. He leaned in close to her, kissing her lips. She gave in completely and all of the anger seemed to melt away. She kissed him back, and snaked one hand around to the back of his hair, pulling him in as close as possible. The phone sounded off again. She almost forgot about the camera in the room until she heard the phone. She pulled away from him, and Berlin this time went back over to the phone. He answered it confidently.
            "Professor?"
            "What have you gotten yourself into?" The Professor questioned. He had clearly saw everything that just happened, and as much as he knew Ava cared about Andres, he didn't expect the two of them to have an affair in the middle of the heist.
              "I'm a big boy. I think I'll be fine." Berlin's eyes went straight to Ava who was now fixing the top of her jumpsuit. Her cheeks were flustered in embarrassment. "But it's good you worry about me little brother."
               "Andres," he used his real name, "you're getting into something that's just going to hurt you. She's not going to leave her partner for a -" Berlin cut him off.
             "I'll be fine, Sergio. Stop worrying so much about me." Berlin hung up the phone and his eyes went back to Ava. Ava offered him a small smile before she left the room, heading down the stairs to get started with their next plan.