I waved back as I entered my house. As soon as I got inside I ran up the stairs and straight into my room. I barged into my room and jumped straight onto my bed, burying my head in my pillows.

The kiss kept replaying in my head.

His eyes, his smell, he's soft lips,..Everything.

Even though I had just kissed Adrien, I couldn't get Chat out of my mind. I almost felt guilty, like I'd done something wrong. I tried to ignore the feeling, but I couldn't.

Agreste Mansion 10:00 PM

Adriens POV

Once I had barley gotten Ayla and Nino to their apartment, I finally arrived back at home. The whole ride home was filled with thoughts of Mari, I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

She was the only person on my mind. 24/7.

I crept through the doors into my house, making sure not to make a sound as I slowly closed the front door. I looked around. It was empty as usual.

I made it to my room and as soon as I hit my bed I smiled. I kissed her. I finally did it.

It was a bittersweet moment. I was glad she excepted my kiss as Adrien, but what did she think of me as Chat? Who was I too her? I needed to know.

I looked out my window, the beautiful city of Paris right in front of me. But there was only one thing that caught my eye; The Bakery. I had just seen her, but I already wanted to be with her again.

"Kid, you need to rest" I turned to see my Kwami, Plagg, shoving a slice of Camembert down his throat.

"Once you take a break from your cheese, I'll rest."

"You'll see her again soon, just stay here tonight" Plagg said, his mouth full of cheese. I guess he's right.

I closed my eyes and tried sleep, but I just couldn't.

10...11...12

I looked at the time. 12 Midnight. I couldn't sleep, I wanted to see her.

I stood up from my bed and called out my transformation words. I had to.

"Plagg, Transform Me!"

"You can't be serious" He said as he was sucked into my ring.

I opened the window, and a cool breeze of wind hit me. I extended my staff and began to jump from roof to roof. The closer I got to her house, the more I could feel my heart racing.

I finally landed on the balcony, and retracted my staff. I walked towards her window and bent down to get a closer look inside.

This was the first time I had been back at her place since the closet fiasco, I didn't want this to be akward.

I looked inside to see her lying on her bed, swiping through her phone. So she's still awake.

I hesitated, before I gently tapped on the glass window with my sharp nail. I could tell it startled her, as she jumped up. She turned her phone flashlight on and shined into directly into my face. I awkwardly waved at her, squinting my eyes from the direct light.

"Chat.." I heard her sigh as she climbed down her loft bed.

She unlocked her window and it flew open. "Yes?"

There was a slight tone of annoyance in her voice. Shit, I hope I hadn't already messed this up.

"I-I Um..just wanted to--I actually was just stopping by to say hi." I finally blurted out

She gave me a smile "Hi" She said, her eyes hooded.

I just stood there, my head poked through her window, waiting for her to say something. What was I doing?

"Do you...wanna come in?" She asked

You just read my mind, Mari

"Yeah, sure." I said nonchalantly, as if my heart wasn't about to jump out.

I slid into her room and landed on the ground. I looked up at her, she had changed into her pajamas.

I immediately looked away, my cheeks burned up.

She was wearing a very fitted button up pajama top, and wasn't wearing a bra. She wore shorts that rode up her thighs.

Shit, I couldn't look.

She looked at me, then at what she was wearing, and back at me. She began to laugh.

"I didn't know a feline hero was going to come knocking at my window at past midnight" She smirked, flicking my bell.

She was definitely teasing me.

"So, what did you really come here for?" She questioned, biting her finger.

It took all the resilience in me to not say something totally out of pocket.

"I wanted to talk to you, Marinette."

She raised her eyebrows, now looking at me seriously.

"About?"

I took a deep breath before I responded.

"What am I to you?"

She looked at me, with a genuinely confused expression.

"What do you mean, minou?"

"We've known each other for so long, but these last few days have been so different. I like you a lot, Marinette, I just hope we're on the same page."

Truth was I loved her, I just didn't know how she'd react to such a strong word.

She looked into my eyes, in a way she had never before. She took my hands and smiled.

"Chat, I love you." She whispered.

My eyes widened. She loved me?

I didn't know what to say, I literally couldnt speak.

I didn't have to though, I'd show her how much I loved her with my actions.

I picked her chin up and brang her face closer to mine. My nose brushed against her lips before our lips touched.

The familiar feel of her lips made me tingle. My hands ran through her back, to her hips as our kiss deepened.

Even though I was living in a dream, I couldnt help but think about the kissed I shared with her as Adrien.

She said she loved me, but then what did that kiss mean to her?

I didn't have time to think much, though. What I had right in front of me was enough.

Her lips separated from mine and she smiled, before going right back in. I was truly in heaven.

We rustled around a little, before we landed on her bed. She broke the kiss, and looked back into my eyes.

"Chaton, do you think we could...do it again?" She mumbled. She couldn't even look me in the eye as she spoke.

I smirked. "What? Couldn't hear you" I lied.

I loved teasing her.

"I know you heard me." She whined, playfully pushing me.

I couldnt say no, I loved her desperation.