Roses from Hell Pt. 1

A/N: guys I'm not sure why but a lot of peoples comments are getting reported😭idk how or what is behind this but I find them all funny asf so pls don't be discouraged to comment

***

"10 minutes, 200 curses," You uttered to yourself as you frantically buttoned your combat uniform back up.

Swinging your bedroom door open, you ran frantically into the strategy room where all the highest-ranking officials at the base were having their daily debriefing before bed. Barging in, your excessive panting and wide eyes were met with the annoyed looks of your uncle and his colleagues.

"Sukuna was here, he said that in 10 minutes more than 200 curses are going to attack our base."

Immediately, the officials sprung to their feet and started barking orders to their junior subordinates in the room. Your uncle, one of the level-headed ones, ordered his assistant to display the surveillance footage within a 50-mile radius of the base. The chatter died down to frightful whispers as everyone watched in nervous anticipation.

The assistant viewing the surveillance footage slowly pointed his hand toward the screen; everyone else's eyes followed. The screen showed almost every type, grade and variation of curse imaginable as far as the camera could could survey.

At the moment, you realized how utterly overwhelming a pack of two hundred curses were, especially since most of them seemed to be higher level.

"They're 7 minutes away now," the assistant broke the deathly silence, his eyes already lifeless.

You watched the reaction of the leaders and elders in the room, desperately hoping for some guidance. Instead, they sat around dumbfounded and stoic. Knowing that you couldn't sit around idly as death inched slowly toward you, you spoke up.

"Sukuna will accept our surrender if we reinstate him back to his political position. It's either we surrender, or we ask for back-up."

"Surrendering is not an option," Your uncle replied, regaining his composure, "The government won't allow anyone that vicious to be in power ever again. I'll call for back-up."

Nodding along, you continued "There's 5 divisions of sorcerers at this base. I'll take charge of the 1st divisions and head out on the front lines. Maybe Rina sensei can lead the 2nd division..."

And so you began to strategize and give out commands for the next 5 minutes. It was clear that the so called "elders" and "higher officials" in this room were just there for namesake or the glory that came along with their position.

None of them knew how to fight a curse, or let alone defend themselves against one. Hence, you and the other skilled fighters safely stowed them away in a metal bunker, with your uncle being the only exception.

Although your uncle couldn't keep up with the younger and more agile sorcerers, he could handle himself. But more importantly, he was imperative for morale. The mere sight of him made everyone believe that just maybe, there's a small chance that everyone here would live to see another day.

With only 2 minutes remaining until their arrival however, you and your comrades pushed the impending feeling of doom to the deepest pits of your minds. Putting on a brave face, almost to convince yourself more than anyone else, you led the sorcerers outside. The division were arranged in an ascending order, with the most skilled fighters positioned to make contact first.

You knew that any slighest expression of pesimissim or apprehension would push your comrades over the edge. Thus, you steadied your breathing and watched with calculating eyes as the horizon littered with an army of curses.

"Take position!" Your uncle screamed, signaling all fighters to equip themselves as the curses began running toward the base at lightning speed.

Unsheathing your katana, you imbued it with your curse energy which glowed a soft teal and illuminated in the darkness. And knowing that your team will have your back no matter what, you swung towards the massive first grade curse that jumped over you. Killing that one, you moved to the next one. And so on and so forth.

You've never fought so gracefully yet so violently before. Maybe because you felt like this would be your last battle. Within the next 10 minutes it was clear that the curses only kept multiplying, while most of the fighters were rendered immobile. 

The only intact divisions were the 1st and 2nd, which shouldered the burden of more than a hundred remaining curses to exocerise; your team was getting exhausted beyond recovery.

As you got distracted by the harrowing conditions of the battle, a puncture to your thigh made you buckle and shriek in pain. As you hit the ground, a overgrown curse charged at you with what seemd to be a kitchen-knife.
You scrambled to the floor, desparately trying to find your katana but the curse was too fast, delivering a fatal stab to your shoulder.

Taking a sharp inhale, you found yourself ready to give up as blood pooled out from your body. Your hands went awfully cold and your eyelids felt heavy.

Maybe it's time to go a place beyond the living? A soft voice resonated in your mind.

But almost as if it was second nature, you found your katana and blocked the third blow from the curse. Your body, training relentlessly for the past decade and hardened for battle, was not giving up as easily as your feeble mind.

Getting on to your feet however, you truly saw the remains of the battle. It seemed that only you, your uncle and 3 other sorecerers were the only ones still fighting. You wanted to give up so desparately, but your body was moving on its own, fuelled only by the fear of death.

But you weren't going to fight just to survive, if you were going to continue you'd make sure of your victory. Or at the very least, bring forth hell and torture these freaks of nature until they beg for mercy.

"F*ck this, I'm gonna kill everyone single one of you vile beings," You stated softly while blood slowly dripped down your body.

This got all the curses within the vicinity riled up beyond control, and taking advantage of their blinding rage, you ran into the woods. And they followed you, like naive little dogs.

What you had up your sleeve, should never be done around any human beings. You needed to keep you and the curses selucded from the rest of the base. And as your weak and injured legs carried you to the depths of the forest, you began slowly unleashing your special curse technique. Or as you liked to call it, Roses from Hell.

Slowly but eloquently, luxurious white rose petals wafted through the air. With it, came the sweet and warm aroma that not even curses couldn't resist taking a deep inhale of.

You smiled peacefully, knowing that all of them had now unknowingly signed themselves up for the most tortureous death on across all realms. The smile on your face only grew as high-pitched screams and pleas for mercy resonated through the forest.

You smiled even more knowing that the scent of your roses was rapidly burning their lungs to a crisp.

This technique of yours had been banned by the jujutsu officials when you were just a child, for the threat it presented to humans. As you walked away from the dying cespool of curses, you prayed that your family and the jujutsu elders would understand.

But at the very least, you were satisfied with knowing that every single curse that came to attack the base was now eliminated. So you made your way back, leaving behind a forest littered with white petals stained red.

***

TO BE CONTINUED