Pleausre & Punishment Pt. 2

Fear consumed your entire existence. Sukuna was glowering down at you, face so close that you could see the delicate lines on his lips. His nose was almost touching your nose, and you felt your breath halt in pure terror.

As you stared back, flinching and squirming under his grip, it was clear to you that he had no intentions of letting you ago. The words "you thought you'd go unpunished..." echoed repeatedly through your mind as you tried to find a way out of this.

Pressing your lips together, you slowly replied, "It won't happen again, I'm sorry." And you meant it. Only a fool would dare to disrespect Sukuna twice, assuming that they were even alive after the first time.

"It's too late for that," he said, expressionless.

Before you could even process those words, he pushed his lips hard against yours; going in deeper and deeper. You clutched his collar to keep yourself from collapsing underneath his body weight, and your leg instinctively wrapped around his torso for support.

Finally he pulled away, giving you a chance to breathe. As you gasped for air, he examined your face in pure and twisted delight. This was the moment where Sukuna realized that you did not want him, but your body certainly did. He relished in the absolute control he had over your flesh.

"Looks like I found your second heartbeat," he said in amusement after pushing his knee between your thighs. You suppressed your moan as he pushed further in, applying more and more pressure on your cl!t.

Releasing his knee, he focused on your upper body again, sucking on the bruise he made on your neck when you first arrived. He began to make his way downward, sliding off the straps of your dress in the process.

Abruptly, he flipped you around so you went face first into the mattress. You felt his hands unzip your nightgown, but he didn't pull it off. Still hovering on top of you, you heard him unbutton his shirt and noted the ruffling noise it made as it hit the floor.

He flipped you around again and you were perplexed by his body. Quite shamelessly, you admired the breadth, the width and the hardness of his naked core. The masterfully symmetrical black lines running up and down his torso only mystified you further.

The urge to run your fingers along his body, to lick, and to tease was almost irresistible. He made you want to submit to him and beg him have his way with you. But years of hatred towards such a monster held your temptations at bay.

He pulled the nightgown off your body in an agonizingly slow manner, his expression turning more devilish as more of your bare body was exposed.

Despite the rainy season breeze softly blowing into the room, you felt hot and heavy. The utter humiliation of being vulnerable and aroused at the hands of the man you loathe most made everything worse. Suddenly you were pulled out of these thoughts as he began sucking on your nipples. It was warm and sensual.

He began moving downwards, hungrily kissing your body as he went on. Stopping right above your vulva, he looked into your eyes and smirked wickedly. The punishment was just getting started.

Immediately he pulled up your folds with one hand and licked your cl!t in soft strokes. The moan you were holding in rushed out from your mouth, earning a chuckle from Sukuna.

But you couldn't care about any of that right now. All you felt was the surmounting pleasure forming in between your legs. The erratic rhythm of your walls rapidly expanding and contracting consumed you whole. Just when you felt like you were about to explode, Sukuna slipped his finger in while still caressing every single fold with his skillful tongue.

Your breathing became irregular and short; all your muscles felt tight and you the pulsations were far too intense. "Sukuna," you called out, among your soft moans and gasps for air, "please, I'm going to come," you begged amidst the overwhelming pleasure.

But as your punisher, he couldn't let you go until you learned your lesson. So he kept going with the same vigour, deriving great joy as you repeatedly moaned his name. Then, the sweet release finally came. You felt your muscles finally relax, followed by the sound of your loudly thumping heart.

"Your moans will play in my head all day tomorrow," he said as you lay exhausted and fully pleased, or punished.

You shrank further into the mattress in absolute contempt at what you just did. Or what was done to you and how you reacted to it.

"Why do I feel this way? What did you do to me?" You asked softly, watching from the corner of your eye as Sukuna put on his shirt.

"Huh? Me?" He retorted, cuffing his sleeves, "I didn't do anything," he cocked his head towards you, "Maybe you aren't as innocent as you think you are."

***
Mahito ran his long, bony fingers through his lavender-coloured hair and signed in boredom. "Getou, I'm so bored. When will I get to kill again?"

Getou simply smiled, busy figuring out the tasks he had to give to his henchman. "I don't think it'll happen any time soon, seeing as our main ally Sukuna isn't cooperating anymore."

Mahito, the curse who singlehandedly represents all the hatred in this world, shuddered at the mention Sukuna. He remembered how the King of Curses had almost killed him, but more importantly, humiliated him by calling him a fool.

"Sukuna is unpredictable and disloyal," Mahito said, crushing one of the humans he deformed earlier in his hands. "Maybe we should do it without him," he said with loathing.

Getou rubbed his chin and contemplated for a few minutes before uttering, "Maybe." But after pondering further he announced, "But before that, maybe you can go to see his estate and see if he has someone special living there."

———————————-
Note on diversity/inclusivity: I know that a lot of complaints ppl have about fanfics is bc y/n isn't relatable. So I left a lot of characteristics out so u can tailor y/n to be yourself or anyone u wish. And note that the photos I give are just inspo, they don't allude to y/ns looks.

Anyway, happy reading! As always comment and msg me! Love hearing from u guys.