chapter ten.

Skylar woke up, the sun shining through the window on her face. She suddenly remembered that she was going with Andy and Laurie to court to hear the amount for Jacob's bail. Quickly, she got up out of bed, took a quick shower, changed her clothes, and her phone from its place on the dresser. She walked by her Mum's room. Kelly was asleep in her room, passed out from the long night of working she had.

Skylar ran all the way to the Barber's house, where Andy and Laurie were outside, about to leave. She had almost missed them. They drove to the courthouse, and saw a bunch of reporters outside, ready to attack them with stupid questions. They got up, and Sky stood next to Andy. He was sort of protecting her.

"Do you think Jacob is innocent?"

"What do you think about Jacob's arrest?"

One of the reporters had grabbed Skylar, shoving her back, "Skylar, what is the relationship between you and Jacob? Are you dating?"

"Uh, why don't you go fuck yourself?" Skylar said, pulling herself free from the nosy reporters grasp.

"Sky." Andy pulled her away from him.

"I know, that was a personal question, but you can't say anything to them. No matter how much they annoy you. They might take your words, and turn it into something completely wrong." Andy whispered to her.

"I know, I'm sorry. It slipped out. Plus, he grabbed me." Skylar said.

Andy chuckled, "Then you had every right."

.•° ✿ °•.

Skylar sat in a chair next to Andy, as Jacob walked in with two officers next to him. Neal, who was the Rifkin's lawyer, started talking, but Sky wasn't really listening. The only thing that Skylar really paid attention to was the bail. It had been set. Finally.

Andy, Laurie and Skylar were driving home, and Skylar held Jake's hand the whole ride home.

Skylar and Jacob walked up to his room, while Andy and Laurie were downstairs, talking. Jacob laid down on his bed, while Skylar was leaned against the wall.

"How was it?" Skylar asked. She was referring to Jake's night in jail.

"Cold." Jacob said, looking at her, while laying down.

It was quiet for a while. Until Jake spoke up.

"Do you think I did it?" he asked.

Skylar glared at him. "What?"

"Do you think I did it?" he repeated, sitting up.

"No! Of course not! Why would you even think that?" Skylar said, a bit loudly.

"I don't know.. I just thought."

"What? What did you think?" Skylar asked.

Jake got up, and stood in front of Skylar.

"Answer me, what did you think?"

Jacob didn't answer. Instead got closer to her face, while Sky just sat. Jacob pressed his lips against hers, and pinned her against the wall. Skylar, not expecting it was a bit shocked, but kissed back. She placed her hands around his neck, and pulled him closer.

He pulled away, and stared into her eyes. She doing the same.

"Just letting you know, that didn't answer my question." Skylar smirked. Jacob smiled, and kissed her again, them still positioned on the wall.

Author's Note: Just letting y'all know, they didn't have sex. Just kissed. ;) calm down hornys