57. unravelled secrets

Start from the beginning

"You don't have me anymore." He says quietly, pulling his arm from my grasp as he tries not to let the threatening tears fall.

"I wasn't thinking right Vincent. He was-" I try to explain but my talking quickly fades as I process what he just said. I don't have him anymore. "What?" I whisper quietly, trying not to fall to pieces.

Vincent doesn't say anything in response and begins to walk away again. Just before he turned around, I could see the anger rising in him again. He makes a fist of his hand in order to control his anger but it seeks out anyway and he throws a jar of water off the table.

"Vince!" I shout, tears going down my face.

"It's Vincent to you." He hisses without looking back as he heads towards the exit.

The commotion gets the nurses attention and as they see me trying to go after Vincent, they hold me back. I struggle in their grip, wanting to chase after him. The nurses pull me back, telling me I need to calm down.

I cannot fucking calm down. He's leaving. I rip my arm from her and try to chase after him for a chance to explain but I feel arms wrap around me. I turn my head to see the nurse, holding me as she shouts, "Ma'am, your stitches are beginning to bleed again. I need you to stay calm."

I look down to see my hospital gown stained in wet blood. Fuck. I feel the liquid drop down my leg and pool onto the floor. Fuck. In a matter of seconds, there's nurses swarming the place trying to get me down on a hospital bed.

"You need to calm down sweetheart." An old nurse says, holding me down as he wipes the tears streaming down my face.

"He- he's leaving." I said frantically, trying to see if I could still see him.

Not only do I see him, but I see the other four as well. They were going to visit me in the morning. Theo and Lucas look confused as to why Vincent looks so steamed while Kena and Sienna rush over to me, wondering what's going on.

Kena's eyes darted between Vince and the blood stained on my hospital gown. Sienna seems like she could care less about Vince as she asks the nurses about what's happening. The only thing I can focus on is Vincent.

"Please don't go." I mutter under my breath, trying to calm myself down.

He can't leave. He has to give me a chance to explain all this to him. This just started, it cannot end so soon. I won't let it. I can see Lucas and Theo asking him questions while he ignores them and tries to walk out.

"Holy shit Oriya! The nurses said you'd be okay!" Sienna says but I completely ignore the state I'm in and tell her what I really care about.

"You need to stop Vince from leaving." I said, "Tell him I can explain. Please."

Kena and Sienna eyebrow furrow, "Leaving? He's leaving? What do you need to explain?" Kena shoots out questions.

"I'm sorry but I really need to check her stitches." The nurse says, moving my friends out the way and taking me into the room. I try to get off the bed but she sends me a stern look and lightly pushes me back down.

"I'm going to lift your gown now, okay?" She says softly, rolling it up.

I give up on fighting with her. I lay on letting her check me up as I tried my hardest not to let the tears fall from my eyes. I can't let it end like this. I need to tell Vincent the whole story. Even if it means the same outcome, I need to try.

"He can't leave." I whisper, my voice breaking.

"I don't know what's going on, but it'll be okay." She says in a light voice, her eyes warm.