22. betro

Chapter 22

Oriya Deronte

Vincent didn't bring up what happened last night at all and I could not have been more thankful for that. We made up a plan on how to get to Betro and get information on where Antonio is. We also discussed how the other 4 were barely doing any work so we decided to take them on our next mission.

The plan was simple. Betro usually hangs out in the back but you need to be invited there. It was easy for me, all I had to do was seduce the security standing outside.

As I did that, Vincent would sneak inside. Apparently, a few drug dealers hang out back there so we decided Vincent would be a drug addict for the time being and pretend his dealer told him to meet him there.

After we're both in the back we had to find Betro and drug whatever he's drinking so he's too weak to move. I would tie him down to the chair and then Vincent would just beat the absolute shit out of him until he tells us something. I get to do the honor's of killing him so I gave him that part.

It all seemed easy at first but then I realized he might have Antonio's guards with him who would most definitely recognize me. In the mafia when you start a war, which is what Antonio was doing, you had to make sure you assign guards to those you want to protect.

The bastard didn't seem to want to protect his wife. He let her go to the mall alone the other day.

That is exactly why I put some of my people on the job. As I talk my way into security, they would sneak in. We knew what the guards would be wearing. Black cargo pants and a black shirt. I told my men to dress the same and pretend to be Betro's guards, meaning killing the actual guard and pretending to be them.

There is a chance Betro would recognize faces but by the time the dumbass did realize, it would be too late. There would be other people in the room but it would be easy to get them to leave with some money.

There was a slight chance we might not have to drug him if we cleared the room completely but it was a pretty big if.

Now we just have to wait till 8PM to do this.

The day had mostly passed by quickly as I spent it with Sienna who finally came back from her grandmother's place. It was currently 8PM and I was getting ready for the mission.

I went with an all black tight dress that hugged my every curve perfectly. I left my hair open and some red lipstick and mascara. My gun and knife were strapped to my thigh like always.

As Kena and Sienna argued over black 5 inch heels and black 4 inch heels I did some natural eyeshadow and wore the 3 inch black high heels. I learned my lesson from the ball. Kena and Sienna also wore some dresses as I was getting ready even though they were staying at home for today.

"How do I look?" I said spinning around for my friends.

"Fuckable." Sienna said.

"Screaming without the S babe." Kena smiled.

"C'mere, let's take a picture together." Kena said as she stood in front of the mirror.