Shigaraki x Reader (pt 2)

(he/him).          requested by cwispycaptain

@cwispycaptain

Over the next couple of months, I had gotten closer with Toga and Shiggy. Shiggy specifically.

We had met up another time when I knew my parents weren't home.

Of course, after I had came home from the first visit, my parents were already gone and had stopped the wifi for a week as a sort of punishment.

It didn't matter because I had my phone so I went to a local cafe and used their wifi.

Shiggy gave me his actual number and we've been texting for a while now. Every morning we'd talk about random shit and Toga would interrupt us about their 'jobs'.

I didn't ask about their work. They only said it was like charity work to help the world. Pretty cool I guess. I don't really care about people though.

Toga always asks weird questions when we talk though. She wanted to know my blood type once to see if we were 'compatible' for each other. And another time she asked what size clothes I wore.

That shit didn't bug me but it was hella weird and random.

Anyways, it's been almost a year since I've started playing with them and three since we've met up.

I don't know why but talking to Shiggy has made me feel whole. And I know it's complicated since we are both guys but I think I really like him.

Whenever we talk we don't usually bring up anything about who we date or who we like.

But we literally met two weeks ago.

And I want to kiss him.

Wait, did I really just think about that?

Well his lips aren't the most attractive and he kind of feigns away from any touch but I think I like Shiggy. Like a lot.

He reminds me of times when my parents are gone and I feel so free.

He makes me whole and I kind of hate how much I like him.

I get that I'm a guy who likes another guy but it feels so wrong and selfish to want him for myself.

I know he has self esteem issues but to me, he is perfect.

His scars and body. His face and voice. His personality and attitude.

He is everything and more.

I wanted to plan another meetup with him alone. Maybe to tell him how I feel or maybe just to be close to him again.

I felt my phone ring next to me and picked it up. Noticing the name, I answered the call excitedly. Face time ☺️.

"Hey y/n," The pale blue haired boy said.

"Heyo Shiggy boop bops," I said enthusiastically.

"Please, y/n, no more nicknames," He sighs and chuckled.

"But I know you love them," I replied.

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you about of we could meet up again. Alone," He says.

"Dude, you read my mind. I was literally just thinking about that," I said in shock.

His face blushes but he points the camera up towards the ceiling.

"I'm just that special," He said. "Anyway, I was thinking tomorrow. At noon. Maybe at the same park. Oh and also bring something comfortable to wear. uh okay bye," He said, hanging up.