Peter Parker x Reader (MCU)

(They/them) requested by ToLateToTurnBack

y/n pov

**5 months prior"*
I opened up my laptop and logged into my email. A single email stood out to me.

Stark Industries.

Holy shit, this was it.

I opened it and read the email. I was one of three candidates picked out of the whole country to work with THE Tony Stark.

I was so excited.

**Present day**

I juggles three coffees, a stack of papers, my backpack and a blueberry muffin in my arms.

I walked into the labs to see Mr. Stark and Peter, another intern, working on stuff.

"Here you go sir," I hand Mr. Stark the coffee. "And here you go Peter." I hand peter his and throw everything else down on the table.

"Sir, your analytics reports came in today," I gestured to the paper stack.

"Thanks y/n, and you know you can call me Tony," Mr. Stark Snickers as he grabs the papers and goes into his office.

I smile a little and sit down next to Peter.

"Hey Pete, guess what I got you?" I said.

"An actual life?" Peter sighed, giving me a small smile.

"Dude, I told you, I don't have one either so I can't help you there. I got you a muffin though," I smile and hand him the bag.

"Aw heck yes," He said as I handed him the bag.

"So what are you working on?" I ask him curiously.

"Can you keep a secret?" Peter asks with a mouth full of muffin.

"Sure, I don't have any friends to tell," I said, chugging my coffee to stay awake.

"I'm designing a new suit for the avengers," Peter whispers.

I choke on my coffee.

"The avengers?" I whisper yell.

"Yeah," Peter shrugs like it's nothing.

"Dude, that's so cool. Whose suit is it?" I asked.

"Mine," Peter whispered

"Wait what?" I aggressively whispered.

"Yeah. But please don't tell anyone. If Mr. Stark found out I told you, I'd be gone in a snap," Peter said. (I'm sorry, I had to)

"So you're a superhero?" I ask him.

"Well yeah. I have been for a while now. But only my friend Ned and my Aunt May know. And I like helping people," He says, drinking his coffee.

"Peter you surprise me a lot," I say.

"Want to see it on me? It's almost done loading into the system," He asks excitedly.

"Yeah sure," I say.

We get up and walk to a door with a restricted seal on it but Peter pulls out a card and scans it.

The door unlocks and we walk in.

I gasp. This was the Avengers gear room.

"Holy shit Peter," I say.

"My suits done loading," Peter says as he goes to a machine blinking blue.

He pulls out a suit and goes behind a dressing wall thingy.

He comes back out dressed as Spiderman.

"Woah, you're him. This is so surreal," I say as I look at him in shock.