Alya x Reader (Miraculous)

requested by thatlonelycucumber2

Alya x Reader
They/Them

-------///////-------

Y/N pov

I woke up and got dressed. Today was Saturday which meant no school.

I was going over to my best friend Alya's house to help her set up for a sleepover we were having toning for our class.

I got ready and texted Marinette and the other girls to make sure they have everything packed.

I was so excited for this sleepover. Alya and I had been planning it for weeks.

I was really excited to spend time with her. Alya and I had been friends for about a year now. I had a growing crush on her and was scared to admit it.

I know for a fact that people would be accepting of me.

Rose and Juleka were dating and people accepted it like any other relationship.

But I'm pretty sure Alya likes Mini. Which, I mean, I'm fine about that but it still hurts knowing your crush likes someone else.

Anyway, I rushed over to Alya's house and knocked on the door.

"Hey there, come in," She says, widening the entrance so I can come in.

I said hello to her parents and sisters and Alya led me to her room.

"So my sister's are going out later to the park with their friends. And my parents said they were leaving when the sleepover was going to start," She explained.

"Okay. Marinette said she was bringing food and Rose said they were bringing music," I said, checking the group chat texts.

"Cool," Alya said.

We were sat in her floor and Alya insisted she paint my nails. After giving in, I picked (favorite color) for Alya to paint my nails.

After she was done, she squealed and admired her work.

I blushed because of how cute she was being.

"Ooh, my mom texted me and said my sisters and parents just left. You know what that means," Alya wiggles her eyebrows as she pulls me off the floor, careful not to smudge the nail polish.

"Wait, what does that mean?" I asked as she dragged me into her living room.

"We can set up the living room now," She says. I look outside and notice how dark it got. I checked the time.

Was I really at Alya's house for almost the whole day?

Well, people would be arriving soon for the sleepover so we better get started.

I gathered a bunch of blankets as Alya grabbed as many pillows as possible.

We made a huge stack on the couch. I was just about to get more blankets when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Alya said. She opened the door and there was half the class.

Marinette was struggling to hold up a bunch of food and was about to drop it all when Adrien swooped in and caught the stuff.

"Hey everyone," I wave at my classmates and friends.

Marinette swooned at Adrien as they carried over the desserts to the kitchen counter.

Rose placed a music speaker on the table and Juleka brought a pack of Uno.

Ivan and Mylene were in matching pajamas.