The Breakup

Jessica's pov.
"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked walking towards them.
"Nothing much." Alyssa said walking towards me, the others (including Hunter) following behind.
We were all gathered at the park for our weekly "The Lost Girls (now including lost boys)" club. Also known as the hang out group Alyssa made.
"Ok so for today's topic Emery will choose." Alyssa said smiling over at Rodneigh.
"Let's talk about...the Percy Jackson series." Emery said smiling at us.
I got up and screamed running around. If you haven't already noticed, I'm sort of a fangirl and Percy Jackson was just one of my many fandoms.
"Hold on a minuet...can't we talk about something a little more realistic, like say football." I heard someone say behind me.
I turned around to see it was Hunter that the voice was from.
"Ummm excuse me but Percy Jackson is the best series of books in the world and I don't want to hear any bull from you. I doubt you have even read the Percy Jackson And The Lighting Theif." I said putting my hand on my hip and glaring at him.
"I in fact did read the 1st book. Did not think it was interesting at all. How can you even read that?"
"Oh no he didn't." I heard Alyssa say from beside us.
"Oh yes he did." Jenna said back.
"Woah, things have just gotten heated." Emery said.
"Why you little..." I started to say before Hunter cut me off.
"Hey, don't get sassy with me." Hunter said rolling his eyes.
"Well maybe if you didn't hate on my favorite book series of all time, then I wouldn't." I replied back.
"Well if your gonna get like this with me, maybe I should just leave!" He started raising his voice and walking slowly away.
"Oh my god Hunter, not everything is about you. Can we ever just talk about something I want to talk about with you getting all grumpy about it?" I asked my voice raising too, "I mean for a relationship to work you have to make sacrifices to do and talk about certain stuff."
"Well then maybe we shouldn't be together!" He yelled out.
His eyes widen in fear at what he had just said.
"Yeah maybe we shouldn't." I mumbled looking at him,"We're over Hunter."
I ran off crying not looking back.

*Emery's pov.
"Look what you did you idiot. You took the my perfect sister in-law and broke up with her." I said hitting Hunter in the back of the head.
"I didn't mean to say that. I-it just came out." Hunter said looking out the way Jessica ran.
"Your such and idiot!" I yelled as he started to run after her.
"He is going to have to do something big to get her back." Alyssa said taking a big bite out of her chicken sandwich.
'Great....just great.'

Jenna's pov.
Don't get me wrong, I love Percy Jackson but Jessica went a little far.
"Well that relationship went fast." Gabe said putting his arm around me.
"I know but I thought they would last longer." I said leaning into his shoulder.
"Yeah...hey at least we have us." He said pulling me into him smiling down at me.
"Yeah at least we have us." I said returning the smile.