The Past

Jessica's pov.
*12 years before
I heard running footsteps coming from down the hall. I looked to go see what they were to find a pair of blue eyes.
"Um...hi, sorry to bother you. Me and my friends were just playing tag." The little boy in front of me said, giving me a worried look.
"It's alright." I said giving him a smile,"My names Jessica."
He smiled.
"My names Jake!"The boy said holding out his hand for me to shake.
I shook his hand before remembering that Jenna and Alyssa were in the room behind me.
"Would you and your friends like to meet mine?" I asked him looking behind me to see that Alyssa was wearing a paper hat and had a sword in her hand threatening Jenna because Jenna told her she wasn't Peter Pan.
"Sure, let me go get my friends." He said walking away going to find his friends.
I walked into the classroom we had been sitting in the entire time Sunday School had been in session. We lost our way and ended up here.
"Alyssa, let Jenna go." I said walking over to the youngest girl, pulling her off of Jenna.
"Why should I. She says that I can't be Peter Pan! She deserves to be taken to Hook." She said whining in her high pitched voice.
We were only 5 years old so we didn't really understand the whole there is no such thing as Peter Pan yet so Jenna flipped out when Alyssa said that.
"No ones taking anyone anywhere!" I yelled at them,"I'm having us meet some people." I said fixing Alyssa's hair since it looked like she got mixed up in a twister.
"Fine...is it Peter Pan and the lost boys?" Alyssa asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.
"Yeah,sure." I said rolling my eyes.
"Yay!" She yelled running off.
Just then three boys out age ran through the doors.
"That's Peter Pan and the lost boys?" Jenna asked looking confused.
"No, but don't tell Alyssa that." I said walking over to the boys.
"Are you Peter Pan?" Alyssa asked the boy named Jake.
"Yeah, do you want to be my Wendy?" He asked her with hopeful eyes.
"I would love to be your Wendy." Alyssa said to him, hugging him.
Of course he hugged her back.
After that we talked with the boys more and found out their names were Jake, Gabe, and Drew. We then became the best of friends.

Gabe's pov.
I woke up to find I was laying on the sand. I looked around and found I was on and Island and about a half mile away was a speedboat.
I ran over there and started it up speeding all the way back to the beach.
Once I got there I found a taxi and had them drive me to the hotel.
I kept thinking about how I ended up there and remembered that I went and got drunk. Damnit Gabe you don't do get drunk at some random beach. Jenna's gonna be pissed, that is if she hasn't already decided to dump me.

Hunter's pov.
I had finally got off the phone with the police about Jessica when I saw my van pull up.
'My keys are on me, so how is someone driving it?'
Then I saw Jessica hop out of the van and run towards me.
"Jessica!" I yelled running towards her.
Once she got to me, I lifted her up in a hug before kissing her.
"Where were you and how did you get back?"
"Your crazy ex-girlfriend and her stupid friend kidnapped me to try and get you back." She said crossing her arms.
"Oh wow." I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Hey guys!" We all turned to see Gabe with his hand behind his neck.
In that moment, Jenna walked out from the hotel to meet Jessica only to see Gabe standing there.
"Oh, hello." She said looking at the ground.
"Look I know I was a dumbass for leaving yesterday but I'm not use to the boyfriend girlfriend stuff. Please forgive me and let me love you for you I truly am. Not who I acted like yesterday." Gabe said moving towards Jenna and grabbing her hands and pushing her head up gently.
"Okay, fine. Just don't do anything stupid like that again." Jenna told him as she hugged him.
"Never."
Emery's pov.
I watched as my brother and Jessica embraced each other wishing that I had someone to hold and kiss me like that.
"Hey Emery!"A voice said behind me.
I turned around to find Drew.
"I know this probably isn't the best time but would you like to go out on a date with me tonight." Drew asked me nervously messing with his fingers.
"Yes...yes...a thousand times yes...obliviously!" I said wrapping my hands around him for a hug.
Then out of no where Jenna, Jessica, and Alyssa took me to the hotel room to get ready.
After about an hour I was already in a white sundress, makeup, white flats, and my hair curled. But I had a whole hour to wait so I sat on the bed watching tv.
"Bye guys I have to go." Alyssa said walking out the door.
She seems to know more about my date then me.

Drew's pov.
I was pacing up and down at the beach before Alyssa got here to take over being in charge.
I then walked out to the carriage I rented before they took me to the hotel.
When I got there I saw Emery looking beautiful as ever.
"Hey Emery." I said helping her up into the carriage before telling the driver to start the horses up again.
"Hey, and wow. A horse drawn carriage?" She asked me.
"Yeah, the best for the best girl." I told her smiling.
When we got to the beach she took her shoes off and held my hand till we got to the table in the middle of the beach.
"What would you like to eat madam?" I saw Jake ask as Alyssa passed out the wine.
"Um we'll have the spaghetti." I told him.
"I asked the madam not the idiot." He said smirking at me,"But as you wish. We shall now being performing a short play for you two. The name is Peter Pan. The lost boy will be played by Hunter. Hook will be played by Gabe. Johanna and Mikaylah will be played by Jenna and Jessica. Wendy will be played by the beautiful Alyssa. And Peter Pan will be played by yours truly." He said before running off.
Once we got our food the play began and it was great. They all played the parts perfectly. Finally the play was coming to an end, but instead of leaving Neverland Wendy decided to stay and mess with Hook with Peter and the lost boys forever.
"Wow...that was something." Emery said turning to me as we walked to the door of the hotel room.
"Yeah it was." I said trying to act casual.
"Um...I will see you tomorrow." Emery said walking into the room.
"Hold on before you go." I said before bending down and kissing her.
A million butterflies erupted in my belly.
We pulled away and she went inside.
Oh the this day as been great.

Jessica's pov.
"I can't wait to leave." I said looking up at Hunter as we cuddled in the bed.
"Me neither. I just want you to be safe at home. Hopefully there no one will kidnap you." Hunter told me kissing my shoulder.
"I hope so too." I said before I feel asleep.