Exasperation

Adrien was noticeably happier the next day. It was noticeable through the constant turning he would do in his seat in order to take a glance at Marinette. Lila saw this, and it angered her no end.

So when she went to the Agreste mansion that very day to think of a plan, she was especially irritated. And she got even more perturbed when she saw Gabriel pacing around the room, trying to think of a plan to defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Mr. Agreste, these plans don't seem to be working nowadays. Why not just return back to regular akumas?!" she said. He blinked at her.

"Those plans have never worked, Miss Rossi."

"But these don't either!"

He put his hand to his chin, thinking. "You do have a point there."

He touched the painting of his wife. "And these big plans aren't saving time either," he said.

He turned back to Lila. "I assume you are right, Lila Rossi. I might find a fresh negative emotion today."

He went back to his lair with Lila watching as he lowered into it. She sighed.

"Finally these annoying plans are done with. I'll find a way to defeat Ladybug on my ow-" she stopped as a fresh idea spawned in her twisted mind.

Or maybe not, she smiled. It might be a long shot, but it's worth it.

--

Shadowmoth waited impatiently in his lair, searching for a new negative emotion. He finally found one, and it was of Aurore Beaureal. "Finally! Fly away, my little akuma, and evilise her!" he cackled, watching as the purple butterfly flew out of his lair to find the girl. But he akuma wasn't the only thing that flew out. Shadowmoth also made sure to send out an amok, which landed in Aurore's parasol.

"Stormy Weather, it's nice to meet you again. Your powers are even stronger this time, and you have a little companion with you. Its name is Hurricane. Use it as you will. And don't forget to get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous!"

"Yes, Shadowmoth," she answered, turning into Stormy Weather for her third time.

I hope this will work out, Shadowmoth thought as he sighed.

--

Adrien was studying Chinese when he heard a loud thunderbolt that almost caused him to jump out of his skin. He turned to the window and was startled to see it was once again, Stormy Weather. "Not this again," he groaned.

"Wait, is that a sentimonster?" he said, squinting to see a little puff of cloud next to the villain. He went back to Plagg. "Plagg, claws out!"

He transformed and went to face Stormy Weather and her new sentimonster. "Hey, it's Ice Queen again! And this time with some cotton candy!" he said, sniggering.

Stormy Weather stomped up to him, irritated. "My name is NOT Ice Queen! IT'S STORMY WEATHER!" She screamed. "Hit him, Hurricane!" she commanded. Hurricane flung a powerful thunderbolt at him.

That caught him by surprise as he went falling to the ground, but he was stopped as a string wrapped around his leg and safely put him in his place. It was none other than Ladybug's yoyo.

"This kitty seems to be a little caught up, eh?" she giggled. Chat Noir just stared at her, not amused.

"What's that puff of cloud next to her?" Ladybug asked, trying to see past all the commotion with the rain.

"It's a sentimonster. And it's not as weak as it seems," Chat Noir answered, shuddering.

"Wait, that little thing did that to you? She's too powerful," Ladybug said, swinging away from the scene to try to find a companion to help her.

"Wait, Ladybug, I-" Chat Noir started but stopped when Ladybug disappeared into the horizon.

Of course, I'm just a distraction again! And with no warning! He rotated his baton disgruntledly, trying to make a shield for himself.

"Oh, you little kitten, trying to protect yourself? If this little 'cotton candy' can do so much, do you want to know what I can do?" Stormy Weather asked, cackling.

"No thank you," Chat Noir answered, rotating his stick faster.

This went on for quite some time until Ladybug returned with Ryuko. Chat Noir gave Ladybug a dirty look, which she was confused with.

"Ryuko, you have to use your air powers to blow that umbrella" she pointed to the object in Stormy Weather's hand, "over here so we can get its amok. Her akuma might be in there too. Can you do that?"

Ryuko nodded. "Yes, Ladybug. Wind dragon!" she yelled, speeding towards Stormy Weather with sheer agility. She knocked away the umbrella from Stormy's hand, much to her confusion. "Hey, where did my umbrella go?"

Ryuko went back to Ladybug, who then hit the umbrella with her yoyo, causing it to break. The akuma and the amok flew out. Seeing this, Stormy Weather shrieked "Noo!" before transforming back to Aurore.

"Wow, I didn't even have to use my lucky charm this time!" Ladybug said happily. She brought out her lucky charm, which was a sticker with a smiley face. She chuckled. "Even the lucky charm is happy. Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything reverted back to the way it was. Ladybug produced a magical charm for Aurore so she could never be akumatized again.

"Pound it!" Ladybug said, bumping her fist with Ryuko's, forgetting about Chat Noir, who stood in a corner with his arms crossed. Ladybug then disappeared near a wall with Ryuko.

After Ladybug took back the dragon miraculous from Ryuko, she went back to Chat Noir, who was still there with an unhappy look on his face. "At least he didn't leave this time," Ladybug mumbled under her breath.

"What happened, Chat Noir?"

He turned to her with narrowed eyes. "Nothing, just that you left me to be a distraction once again!"

She frowned. "I had to get Ryuko."

"Oh, I know. Because it's not as I'll be of any use."

"What is up with you, Chat Noir? Why are you always so sad?"

Chat Noir glared at her. "You seriously still don't know why I'm sad?"

"No! Because you have no reason to be sad! You're supposed to be happy that these akumatizations are ending so soon! But all you do is pout!"

Chat Noir huffed, trying to keep all the hurtful words that were on the tip of his tongue to be blurted out. He then brought out his stick, still looking at Ladybug, and then left.

"You can leave, Chat Noir! But don't miss patrol!" she yelled.

She too, left and went back to her home.

The day that had started out so normal and fairly happy had been ruined for the both of them.