Camelot's reveal

It had been months since the arrival of Camelot. All the people of Camelot had learned to access and use auras with the notes provided to them by the brother gods. King Arthur sat on his throne as he thought to himself, with Artoria playing with Mordred's hair.

How the doors opened as a knight came and kneeled before king Arthur as jaune looked at him.

"My liege , we have received word from the lord light and lord darkness, they have given us the go ahead to reveal Camelot," said the knight.

"very well give orders to release the concealing magical barriers," Jaune said.

"As you command my liege it shall be done" the knight rushed.

A few days later in atlas

Atlas council room was filled with shouts and people talking over each other ever since ironwood had announced a 5th kingdom appearing out of nowhere with an impenetrable barrier that an atlas x50 destroyer couldn't (which was the peak of atlas technology) couldn't get near to the barrier. they were all worried

"we cant allow this first there is arcadia by those stupid arcs. and now this Camelot there is too many unknown factors we must the most powerfullest" said an atlas councilman as all them agreed.

"Well honoured council, we can't even get in their water. Their barriers to protect them and we can't even get within 500 feet of the barriers' ' said ironwood with disgust.

"very well we will destroy Arcadia and take over that to show our power. We will blame that fraud jaune for the attack" said a councilwoman.

"As you wish," Ironwood said with disgust and disappointment.

The same time in arcadia

King Arthur was currently being hugged by his sisters as they were gushing over Mordred who was puffing her cheeks because she was called a girl.

"Father, I wish to go to Arcadia with my country Camelot," Jaune said as he explained everything, making Nicholas Arc get angry at how those peasants treated his son that way.

"Very well my son, we have an alliance, try not to hold us down," he joked as Jaune laughed.

"It's Arcadia that shouldn't hold Camelot down but I will have knights help train your soldiers and place barriers. Now my wife and I must return," Jaune said.

"Can you stay jauney" Juniper's mom said.

"I'm sorry , Mom. Maybe there is stability but not right now," Jaune said.

"I understand , keep safe," his mother said, crying as Jaune told Saffron to stay in Arcadia for the time being.

time skip 2 days camelot castle

King Arthur wasa playing with his daughter or son mordred but then a knight came crashing through the door as he got in the kneeling position.

"My lord Atlas has attacked Arcadia," he said as Jaune got angry.

"Gather the knights, we go to war," Arthur says.

time skip 24 hours

Atlas soldiers were currently beating civilians as they burned houses to the ground and captured fanuas.

"i never did like the arcs they protected these beast soon we will get those bastard out of the castle and have it for our people" the commander cheated but stopped and screamed as one of the people looked up to see dragons and mythical creatures flying as the dragon let out a fire breath.

King Arthur landed down in front of ironwood.

"so you peasants attack arcadia an ally of Camelot you shall die" king arthur says as he charged at ironwood with excalibur as he slashes at ironwood who nblocks with his metal hand but it cuts right through it.

"how this the best technology atlas could make... arg" ironwood said as excalibur was shoved into his stomach making him fall before king arthur raised his sword and stabbed it into his brain killing him

Now it's time to end this all forces retreat, king artbur says as he looks at the 100 thousand soldiers remaining.

"now feel the wrath of the undefeated king excalibur" king arthur shouts as a giant golden beam erupts from it killing all the soldiers as the beam continued all the way to Atlas destroying its academy and council. On the atlas was engraved a giant camelot symbol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next time

The reaction to Atlas's fall and Camelot arcadia untie.