Return To Remnant, Remnants New Secret Kingdom

A pair of blue eyes snapped open from having the nightmare of his past again as his body flinged it self upwards he was filled with sweat. This was jaune arc a former weakest student of beacon now the undefeated king and the winner of the battle for Camelot. He wondered why he had a dream of his past again he hadnt had since he married his artoria.

"Dear are you alright" a voice said. This was artoria pendragon his wife the two had grown to love each other after her adopted father merlin helped groom him from a clueless idiot to the undefeated king. He had also saved her from some noble who wanted her as a play thing. King arthur turned his head to see the women who he was sleeping with white stains from theyre last night activity's still visible on the bed.

"its nothing artoria chan it was just a nightmare" arthur replied taking breaths to calm himself down. artoria however saw past that. Her husband was sweating. She frowned knowing the nightmare he had was of that day.

Is it of that day my king she asked as she hugged him comforting him. jaune didnt respond only hug and nuzzle into her as the two royals stayed in an embrace.

"yeah it was of that day" arthur responded finally.

"dear you do know today is that day, the day you was expelled and abandoned by your friends" artoria said with anger redirected to beacon mostly JNPR, RWBY and CRDL as she rubbed a scar given to him by grim that bite after he was betrayed. arthur knew what she was speaking of she was his queen and knew of his past as well as his knight who also knew his whole past like he knew theyre past.

"i know and i dont care if that didnt happen i would have never met you, im happy those peasants did that to me i got the happiness i deserved" arthur says with love and happiness in his voice making artoria get happy as the two kissed.

"i love you my beautiful queen you are way better then pyrrha nikos or weiss schnee they dont even look that good" arthur says.

"i love you two my king of knight your way better then that perverted noble" artoria replies playfully as they both laugh making fun of the people who hurt them in the past as they embraced each other and fell asleep.

Time skip the following morning

"Papa" a little girl who was the age of 10 shouted as she barged open the door and hugged arthur. arthur looked at the girl his daughter Mordred with a smile she was on the wrong path before he changed her and managed to convince his wife to show her more compassion which instantly made her change from the wrong path to the right path.

What is it that you want my little princess arthur says playing with her nose as she pouted.

"im not princess i am prince" she said if anyone else said that they would've had a clarnet jabbed through theyre ribs. as arthur ruffled her hair. Despite being 10 Mordred was powerful she could easily beat 10 fully trained knight of Camelot without using her main weapon. A single knight from Camelot was worth all 4 fall maidens from remnant.

Time skip a few hours

King arthur was with the knights of the roundhouse table. Mordred was playing with her sword while artoria was staring lovingly at him. he then felt something in the room that was otherworldly.

"Knights to my side now." arthur said as the knights instantly got to his side with theyre weapons drawn out. "Be ready we are about to have some guests from outside this world."

Then a familiar face appeared this was the lady of the lake herself.

"Its been a while king arthur im sure you sensed it as well theyre presence" she said as arthur nodded. "What's going your majesty and why her grace here she should be at the lake" said a knight.

"Be ready we are about to have some guests from outside this world." arthur said with his eyes narrowed.

What but how my king? The kingdom is protected?"

"By all other means yes but not by Gods." Out of thin air came 2 horned men one was purple while the other was yellowish gold.

"Who are you?"

"You should know us king arthur after all you were from our world at one time?"

"Does that really matter light dark he was from your world now he is my chosen one" said lady of the lake Vivien.

"please Lady Vivien we know that but he is an essential part our world" said the light not wanting to challenge her she was said to be 20x stronger then both brothers combined

"I do not think i know what you are speaking of but I think might know you from a certain fairy tail." The two gods smiled.

"My child, i am the god of light and this is my brother the god of darkness in your former life we were deities that ruled upon your world but you know that story right Jaune?"

arthur flared his full aura forcing the gods to back up and bringing the an entire battalion of knights to his side with all of them ready to fight.

"How do you know my old name! No one, not even my brethren knew that name! I forgot that name for a reason and now you are here to drag it back out again how dare you! Give me one reason not to use Excalibur to destroy you!" The gods knew it, this was a bad sign and he was not happy. More importantly he didn't want to remember his past life as Jaune Arc.

The knights of the roundhouse table already knew Jaune arc and King arthur pendragon was the same man got ready to fight for theyre king. they would not allow even gods to take their king even if it means dying in the process they will fulfil their purpose and protect theyre king.

"Yes Jaune and we are deeply sorry in letting that happen to you. We never saw that every one of your friends in the beacon would do abandon like this to you."

Interesting but what does this have to do with me?" Jaune said as the Gods came forward,

"jaune you were meant to save Remnant and free them from the chains of darkness that binds it. Please we beg of you and Lady Vivien please come back and fulfil your duty to remnant. Think about your family, Your nephew Adrian and the innocent people there"

"as much as i want to help the innocent i have a duty to Camelot and its people i cant just be like team rwby and jnpr and abandon them" Jaune says

"That is why we came with an offer Jaune" said the gods and jaune looked at them giving them a single to continue

"We are offering to let you take your kingdom to remnant and let you and your people keep all their magic and abilities. we also offer you and your people people high level resitsant to aura and anything harmful from remnant."

Jaune looked at the lady of the lake who nodded.

"I will let you take Arthur on one condition i come with them and be Camelot's guardians i cant let a person who's like a son to me leave unprotected" Lady Vivien says as the gods agree.

"Fine." Arthur said as he turned to his followers,

"My People of Camelot now have a new land to explore and adventure .Together we will show this world the power of Camelot" Artoria smiled at him ready for renege against the people who scarred her king, her husband and the knights all bowed to him,

"We swore our loyalty to your majesty we are to follow you everywhere you go. We promise that we will be at your side in this time of a new dawn." The rest gave a similar response and now we're ready for war.

Turning to the gods arthur said,

"Let's get this over with." The two gods nodded their heads and said,

"We are really sorry for everything jaune, we hope for the best in the future."

With a bright light camelot was transported from this world to his old world.