He groans, his head falling back, "Even you don't believe it for fucks sakes."

"No! I mean, its just that you never speak to her, and you speak to everyone." I told him as we got out the elevator and he shrugged. "She's, well she's just- she's her."

"Thats a good thing?"

He nodded and I smiled lightly.

"Show her she's not an option then, take her out on a date or something, I think she likes you but she really doesn't think you like her."

He looked to me and his eyes seemed to grow lighter, as if his whole mood brightened at the possibility that she actually cared. "You think?"

"I do."

He nodded, looking a little less, meh, than he had downstairs.

"Since when did you get so smart, idiot?" He asked me as we walked up to the doors of Rhys's office and I rolled my eyes when he opened the door for me.

"I've always been an intellectual."

"Almost as humble as Blackburn over there." He muttered sarcastically and Rhys snorted from the couch, putting a bunch of papers into files. "I am humble."

"I've heard you say you're always right." I told him with a raise of my brow and he rose a brow back. "And was I wrong?"

"Arrogant bastard." I mumble as I move over to sit beside him, intentionally keeping some space between us but when my brother wasn't looking, he grabbed my thigh.

I quickly slapped his hand away, sending him a glare that he didn't return.

Idiot.

"Okay, so i'll be leavi-"

He looks away from me, "Don't fuck up, learn how to do math and use a calculator and call me if you have to." Rhys told him all in one breath and I rolled my eyes.

Always worried, always working.

"Anything else master Blackburn?" My brother mumbles in annoyance as he flipped Rhys off, taking the files and waking back to the door.

"I'll come home a day early, I have to finalize some paperwork."

My brother nodded, sending me a smile and mouthing thank you which I smiled back at. It was nothing, I'd always be there to help him if he needed me too.

"Be safe."

"I'll try." I sang and my brother shook his head as he closed the door behind him, almost immediately Rhys grabbed around my waist, pulling me into him and pressed his lips to mine and I grinned against his.

"Hey you."

"I missed you so much, fuck and it was only a few days." He murmured when our lips detached and I smiled. Even though I was staying with my brother I'd still see him within the week, just not as much and we hadn't got the chance to speak much when we were together, besides texting since he was busy with work.

"I'll make it up to you tonight."

He smirked at my insinuation as he kissed my lips one last time, his eyes straying to my hair before he kisses my jaw.

He's already seen that i'd dyed my hair again and he told me liked it, and now whenever I was near him he eyed it, touched it, played with it. I think he liked this color the most.

We stood up together and he held my hand as we walked out the office after he'd put his stuff away and I thought to myself that this place looked so weird without anyone in it.