010 - Reunion

Começar do início

Colton gave Seth a loose, two-fingered salute. “Agent Colton Wolfe, MI6. Call me Colt.”

Seth narrowed his eyes. “No, I know you as something else… Rhys?”

Colton chuckled. “That works too. Good to see ya again, bruv.”

Wrench shook his brother to get his attention. “We’re going home. Right now. Logan, open a portal.” He demanded.

“No.” Logan sharply responded.

Excuse me?”

“You guys cut the heads off of the other snakes, sure. All that’s left now is Dušan. If he’s here, we can still help Earth. Your Earth. Not only that, but we can lock Rempart up before he can fuck Reggie over, or pull another shitty move on Seth.” Logan explained.

Everyone, barring Ozpin and Glynda, were too busy thinking of locking Dušan — and Rempart — up to register everything else Logan had said.

“Alright… guess we’re staying.”

──────────

Sitara, Josh, and Ray had found the perfect place to set up a base. Between the Industrial and Agricultural districts of the city of Vale, they had found a decent portion of land sticking out of the water. They could do it. They could recreate the legendary Chicago Bunker.

They, essentially, mapped out the area and sent Logan the data, as well as their plan for it.

>We have an idea for this place. If we can acquire it, we could rebuild The Bunker.

He responded quickly.

>not now in meeting scolding seth. will look into it l8r

Well, at least something was going according to plan.

Sitara was relieved at Logan’s message. It meant that they found Seth, and that he was okay. Well, he was okay for right now. Sitara wasn’t sure how long that was going to last considering who his brother was. Suddenly, she got another text.

>send coords. coming to meet.

Sitara happily complied.

──────────

Logan started walking towards the lift when he looked back.

“Sorry to leave so soon, everyone, but this Remnant’s branching out uncomfortably so. Alternate Grimm, new enemies, and more people? It’s a surprise the dimension is still able to stand, since veering too far off the path would lead to a collapse of reality as these people know it.” He said.

Every member of the Bay Area DedSec, except Seth, looked at Logan funny.

“I have to go scout out the land. So, I’ll see what I can dig up. Au Revoir!”

He went down in the machine. While waiting, he pulled out his Scroll and opened Spotify. He queued a song that a friend of his suggested to him, and waited for the doors.

He paused the song, and the spirits re-entered his body. They spoke to him. His body transformed back into Trifecta as his helmet returned. The eyes went blue, with the third eye being grey. Logan was the listener, while someone else spoke.

You have hostiles waiting for you. Two squads, and a trio.”

The colours switched, and Logan was back in control.  “Are they the ones who we encountered in the mess hall? The ones with Seth?”