007 - Exit, Stage Right

Logan moved over to the table in the centre of the Hackerspace, just getting off the phone with someone. Soon, another male entered. He was dressed in a bespoke, black, pinstripe suit with a bleeding red tie. The male’s hair was a light brown colour, his eyes amber.

Seeing everyone staring at him, he gave a small wave. “Uh… ’ello…?” He greeted shyly, his voice heavy with an English accent.

“Okay, who the fuck—?!” Marcus began, throwing his finger in an accusatory manner at the new male.

“That’s my partner, so to speak.” Logan said, not taking his eyes off of the large map he pulled out onto the table.

“You have a partner? Since when?” Wrench asked.

“I’m not actually his partner, per say,” Colton hummed, “he knew my father, and my father cashed in a favour. That’s all. Name’s Colton Wolfe, but you lot can call me Colt.”

“Colt, huh? Cool name. I’m Wrench, she’s Sitara, he’s Josh, he’s Marcus, and the drunk one is Raymond.” Wrench explained, his mask mimicking a cheerful-esque look. [^  ^]. 

Before Marcus had the chance to snap at Logan — or Colt for that matter — Logan called them over to the table. “Come here, we need to start.”

As everyone joined him by the table, their eyes looked over the map. It was of a place called “Remnant.” It was divided into these kingdoms, and had the appearance of something straight out of Game of Thrones.

Logan then went over the map of Remnant with the others. He told them brief descriptions about the continents and their associated kingdoms, as well as pointed out POIs.

Due to how long Seth’s been away, Logan brought up projections of the four Huntsman Academies.

“Seth would most likely be in one of these four places, or their nearby towns. However, I’d strongly bet on the academies.” Logan said.

“Alright… so… how do we get there? You claim to be able to open portals.” Marcus objected.

Logan nodded. “I can, but first, we need a plan. We’ll be communicating long-distance, and our phones won’t work. I’ll go in first and grab us their versions of phones, called Scrolls. I’ve hacked into them before, so I can jailbreak them to be untraceable. Plus, if you want, I can transfer some files, or even your entire phones over to them.” Logan said, reassuring everyone with a soft smile. “Oh I’ve also been able to add my own tech to them, allowing them to work everywhere.”

“Anything to help us get a leg up on our enemies, I suppose.” Sitara said.

“On it.” Motioning towards the wall leading to the stairs, he pushed forward. Space and Time seemed to bend at will for him, as a purple tear in reality’s fabric split the air.

They could see into the world of Remnant. Logan then walked into it, and the gateway behind him collapsed. Everyone — minus Colton — were in disbelief at what they just witnessed.

──────────

When Logan set foot on Remnant, his body morphed into that of a nineteen-year-old. He was paralysed for a mere moment, as he regained his Aura… and his Semblance. His Silver Eyes were powerful here, he could feel it in his bones.

Taking notice of the time by observing the sun’s position in the sky, he started to make his way to Beacon Academy.

His weapon didn’t forget about him, as he regained it as well.