He does not.

"Take your coat off so you can get comfortable." He helps her out of it and hangs it up.

She's overwhelmed with emotion right now. Nothing could have prepared her for this. Her tears finally spill over as he turns back to her. He wipes her cheeks.

"Why did you do all of this?" Malia whispers.

"Because I knew you would like it. And your other Christmas gift isn't coming in time so I had to make up for it."

"You got me two?" She asks and her voice cracks. "I didn't get you anything."

He chuckles at her response. "I know. It's okay. The other one is something for the both of us."

"No, it's not okay. You're doing all of this and I didn't do anything. I didn't think that-."

"Lia, I swear that just having you here with me is enough."

She hears his words and processes them. She likes him, really likes him. Is this how he's showing her that he likes her, too? In the same way?

These are thoughts she has to herself. They're confirmed when he finally kisses her. Their foreheads rest against each other's after some time.

"Namu-." She almost confesses and stops herself. If she says it, she'll look like a fool with the possibility that nothing will change at all.

"I know." He puts his forehead on hers as one of his hands cup her cheek. The other is around her waist. "Me too."

She looks at him as his eyes bore into hers. He nods at her and she wipes her face as she sniffles. She kisses him. Her arms go up around his neck and he puts his hands on her waist.

The kiss grows less chaste as Malia deepens it. Namjoon feels himself begin to warm, he grows in his boxers. His hands slide down to her butt and he rubs it before squeezing.

She's beginning to feel needy and her head rolls back at how tingly she starts to get. Namjoon kisses her neck and she closes her eyes.

He feels the warmth radiating from her and licks his lips as he looks at her.
"Lia?"

"Hm?"

"If we do this, you can't take it back." His tone is soft, comforting. He'll take care of her in every way, he wants her to know that. But he also wants her to be sure before they go any further.

"I know. I want to. Even if something happens, I won't regret this." She looks him in the eyes as she talks. "This feels right for me, Namjoon. I want you."

She mumbles the last three words as her lips brush his and her kisses her. With all the passion and desire that he feels for her, he makes sure that she feels it when their lips touch.

This is their hopeless romantic moment. If they're stupid for it, who cares? They've got each other to solidify it and that's all that matters to them.

Time didn't matter to Jack and Rose, why should it matter to them?

Looking into Malia's eyes, kissing her this way, he knows. He now understands why Jack didn't switch out with Rose on the door. Or even ask her to move over.

He liked her entirely too much. He'd rather die than see her suffer in the cold, even for a second. And in the end, it was worth it to him.

Even if he wasn't the one that she ended up spending her life with. All of their time together was worth it.

Namjoon strips Malia of the her shirt before taking his off. They don't take their eyes off of each other as they strip. With dangerously warm bodies, they lay themselves on the bed. Namjoon hovers over her, the gold of his chain gleams as the moonlight hits it.