“I'm fine,” I replied.
“I miss you.”

“You just saw me few hours ago,” He said.

“I know but I miss you, you know that I get clingy sometimes,” I told him.

He chuckled. He pull me down on to his lap as he sit on his seat, he lean back as he stare at me. He fix his hat and then wrap his arms around me.

“So how's everything at your store?” He ask.

“Going good,” I replied.
“I'm currently doing the lingerie for the females.”

“Damn I wanna see you in one of them,” He said.

“You will,” I told him.
“Oh and Regina said to tell you hi.”

He bite his lip as he stare at me, call us a freak or what but we did another threesome with Regina. He loves it, and I loves it. As we get back home, that was our welcome home from Regina. I don't got a problem with it cause I like Regina.

“Tell her hey for me,” He replied.
“What's going on with her?”

“She's good,” I replied. Some slips up happens and she has gotten pregnant, and yes it was for Christiano. But he didn't know about it, and I didn't plan to say anything. She did an abortion cause she said she doesn't want the baby, considering the relationship we have.

“Oh,” He said. He rub his beard while staring at me.
“That's wassup, I have two bad bitches.”

“Don't even try it,” I told him. He laugh and hold my hand.
“Babe I got to get going, see you later at home.”

“Alright baby,” He replied.
“I love you.”

The police even search his mansion but they found nothing. Come on, my nigga is smart.

“I love you too,” I told him. We kiss for three minutes, then I pull away and stand up. I pull down my shorts.
“Bye.”

He slap my ass as I turn around and exit his office. I giggle as I walk out.

(Two hours later)

“You got me lying to him,” I said to Regina.
“I don't want to lie to him cause we at a stage in the relationship where we be honest with each other.”

“I'm sorry Vone but I don't want him to know about what I did,” She told me.
“If the condom didn't burst, this wouldn't have happen.”

“I know boo,” I replied.
“But tell him or let me tell him.”

We are at my store, sitting in my office. Sia and Sasha were also here with us.

“Damn,” Sasha said.
“If I did that to Owen, I wouldn't be here right now.”

Surprise. Sasha and Owen is in a full blown relationship, he keeps her happy and they love each other. I did see that one coming.

“Tell me something I don't know,” Sia said as she rub her stomach. She's just three months pregnant so her bump isn't visible as yet.
“So Vonessa what y'all going to do?”

“I don't know,” I replied. Regina and us just do things like threesome, and I like her. She like me, so whenever we want to get freaky. We do, but overall we're friends. We all are, Sasha, Sia, Regina and me.

“So Vonessa, how do you feel?” Sasha ask. Sasha is working at the store with me and Sia and Regina. Christal is with Mrs.Carter and my mom at their mansion.

“I want to tell him cause I hate keeping secret from him now,” I replied.
“But Regina doesn't want to.”

“It's cause I'm scared,” Regina said.
“What if he hate me?”