Chapter XV

Siessylt Andreana Georgianne Griffiths' POV

I WOKE UP feeling groggy. 

Ugh, my head feels like it's floating in the sky. 

Wait, ano bang nangyari kagabi? I remmeber to be doing the controlling of the shadows together with Kenneally. Then... Then... What happened?

I gasped. Agad akong bumangon at tiningnan ang buong paligid. I was still in my room and the sun is just starting to rise. 

Phew! Akala ko hindi ako nakita ako ni na Irisia sa ganoong porma, pagnakita nila ako, baka kung ano na nagawa nila. Naka-overprotective pa naman nila.

Hinahanap ng mga mata ko ang bruhang si Kenneally. Siya ang may kasalanan nito, eh. Pinilit pa kasi akong gamitin ang Mana Arts ng Lady of the Moon. Pero kahit na anong lingon ko, hindi ko nakita ang bruha. Kung saan-saan naman sumusuot ang bruhang iyon.

Makatulog na nga lang ulit. Tutal maaga pa naman masiyado.

Third Person's POV

The sun was high up in the sky. The four people sat in the Lake Pavilion, watching the calm lake. Not a time longer, the only woman of the group sighed. It was loud enough to get the attention of the three men sitting across the table.

"So, what are we doing here?" she asked.

Everyone who is seated went silent. But the Grand Duke sighed and looked at the three people he personally contacted to teach his daughter. He started to speak.

"I called this meeting because I have some questions to the three of you." he looked at everyone's eyes, "What do you think of my daughter?"

Everyone sighed. They have been expecting to receive this question ever since the day they've come here. And ever since that day, the answers to the question still remains a mystery. The three of them have been thinking of the answer, but the answer seems to refuse to come out. They've become silent again. The Grand Duke was getting nervous as the silent atmosphere progresses. He, also, has been waiting for the answer to this question.

But the question here really is, why do they want the answer to this question? 

The answer is, as the Grand Duke was out for war by the time his daughter was born and she grew up with out even seeing his face, he only heard the stories about his daughter from the people around her. But with servants, the story is always mixed with exaggeration thus he cannot trust those. But the case was different if the one's who will tell him was someone who is also knowing his daughter for the first time.

The teachers that were hired was not chosen because they were outstanding, they were chosen because they were among the few people who have a brutal attitude and always says what on their minds and always honest. But these people was also struggling to answer.

But the silence was broken when the old man cleared his throat. All their attention was directed to him. 

"Honestly, Ann's not an ordinary child, I admit that." he lifted his tea and took a sip from it. "Intelligent is an understatement, the gal is an exceptional genius. Her mind palace is even greater than that of a fifteen year old who has been practicing to be a Mana User since seven years old. I would say that she is a treasure more precious than the empire itself." he laughed with an hint of jealousy in his voice. 

"Heck! And she is just four. Imagine the girl at eighteen, she will bring the world to it's knees. Her talent in mana also exceeds me, the greatest genius in the history of the empire." then he gulped down his remaining tea.

Everyone on the table agrees, with the exception of the Grand Duke who was grinning silently. He thought that his daughter was a genius and turns out he was right.

"Although I want to oppose you, Arthurious, I do admit that the girl is more of a genius than yourself." said the Minerva. She received a glare from Arthur. "I teach her one thing, she learns ten. Her understanding of the world around her is outstanding. She can read you, and you will fall for every thing she will ask." she ignored Arthur. "I will say that if she frequent social gatherings, noble man of any age will be chasing her."

After hearing that, the Grand Duke was enraged. The image of his little princess going out with some weakling noble, made his blood boil. She can't possibly be going out with some weakling, right? The Grand Duke was busy convincing his self.

"Well, I can't add anything to that now, can't I. The point is, Andreas, Siessylt has an enormous amount of talent and intelligence. I can say that she will become one of the greatest in this continent. Especially in this generation." Aristaeus took a sip in his tea.

They all sighed at the remark of the youngest professor in the empire. Indeed, she will become a vital part in this generation.

The next day~

Siessylt Andreana Georgianne Griffiths' POV

NAGBABASA AKO ngayon ng libro sa loob ng library. Hanggang ngayon ay wala pa ring Kenneally na nagpapakita. Naghapon na lang at wala pa rin siya. 

Pansin ko na din ang sunod sunod na pagdating ng mga noble galing  pa iba't ibang lugar ng emperyo. Ang Rose Palace ay mag-aacomodate ng mga nobles sa boung duration ng party.  Daddy did go overboard with his invites. I heard he even invited nobles from the other kingdom. 

I mean, anong klasing party ba ito para imbitahan niya pati mga tiga ibang kaharian? It is just my fourth birthday. There is nothing special in it.

I once asked Irisia about it and she said that it was only natural that many people are invited. Apparently, the Grand Duchy rarely hosts banquet like this. So, for everyone else, an invite to this kind of event is an honor alone. She also said that this is also because this is the time that the Grand Duke will introduce me to the aristocratic society.

And since it is a three-day long banquet, there is a schedule. The first day is the date of my birthday, so technically it is for the kids, we will be having a tea party. The second day will be just for the adults, they will be having a tea party for the ladies in the morning and a horse back riding competition for the men in the afternoon. In the night of the third day will be the ball.

You know, the giving of gifts, the dancing and of course the opening of gifts. Yes it is necessary for the the one celebrating to open the gifts once received. When I heard that I was shocked. Heck! I did not even know we have a horse riding track in this huge property. Though it kinda like made sense. Given that the place where the Grand Duchy is located is plains.

Nahinto lang ako sa pag-basa ng naramdaman kong may papalapit sa akin. 

"Your Highness, kailangan na po ninyong sukatin ang mga susuotin niyong damit para po sa banquet." saad ni Sammy.

Ugh! Here we go again.

----------------------

P.S.

Sana nagustuhan niyo :)