BONUS; HOMECOMING.

Börja om från början

"What are you thinking about?" She asked softly.

"Nothing, nothing serious" I replied. Getting inside her bedsheets and pulled her closer to me and cuddled. And then I felt my heart shanking. I wish nothing would have happened, I wish Blake and Lauren never existed.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't your fault?" She said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"It was"

"Shut up, it wasn't, end of the discussion," she said "Moreover it was my gorgeous face that Blake fall for so it's kinda my fault as well" she stated, praising her indeed gorgeous face.

I scoffed "You McKnights are so arrogant," I said, making her smirk, ever since my recovery I've been noticing that McKnights are born arrogant,in the beginning I thought it was only Leo who was arrogant but by the passage of time I got to know that Ella and her dad were arrogant too. I believed that Leo and Ella's arrogance comes from their dad. Ella's dad has been in contact with me since my operation, I must say he's a great man. Whenever he gets time he calls me and asks me about my whereabouts. In the beginning, it was kinda weird because no one except for granny has asked me of my whereabouts. Mr McKnight made me feel special just like his twins did especially Ella. She really turned my life upside down. And I couldn't be any happier.

Ella and I lay on her bed and I didn't even know when we both drifted into peace full sleep.

E  L  L  A

"Good morning, King" I greeted sleepy Ryan and planted a kiss on his cheek, making him smile.

"Good morning, knight" he replied huskily, and pecked my forehead.

We both jumped out of bed, and he dashed to his room, while I dashed to my bathroom. The exquisite day of all was today because Dad was finally coming home. This is the day Leo and I have been looking forward to for a long time. To make dad's homecoming special Leo and I planned to cook food for dad. And that's why we have been taking cooking classes from Veronica. Veronica has a passion for cooking. And apparently, Ryan can cook as well. When I came up with the cooking plan, Ryan told me that he once loved cooking.

Grams, being typical grams, refused to let Leo and me into her kitchen, claiming that we would not only be able to destroy her kitchen, but also her entire mansion. But after a few sweet talks and emotional blackmails she agreed and allowed us to cook.

I headed downstairs and was greeted by Veronica, she was sitting beside Leo with her head resting on Leo's chest and Leo was playing with her curls "hey" she said.

"Hey" I replied and sat beside Ryan. Leo and Veronica's relationship was growing stronger. They were becoming perfect for each other. They loved each other more than anything. We all ate our breakfast together, Antonio had to run some errands so he couldn't join us. After finishing our breakfast, we watched friends with grams.

"So what exactly are we cooking?" Leo asked when Grams left the hall.

"Grilled chicken, Shrimp Scampi, pasta," I told him.

Veronica clapped her hands "Fine, let's go" she said enthusiastically and stood up from her seat.

Cooking with Veronica was the most difficult work I'd ever done; she was a perfectionist, so she had everything planned out ahead of time and was constantly ordering us. When it comes to working, Veronica evolves into a strict teenager. She divided us into two duos, where Veronica and I were partnered and we had the task of preparing pasta and grilled chicken whereas Ryan and leo had to prepare Shrimp Scampi. She made such a decision because she didn't want any distractions.

It took us almost three hours to finish our cooking because Leo and Ryan screwed up twice while cooking Shrimp Scampi and I forgot to add salt in the pasta which made Veronica angry. She continued to scold us until we started doing our tasks properly. She made certain that everything we prepared was perfect, flawless or at least good. We asked our workers to set the dining table and we headed again to the main hall. Sadly Veronica had to leave because she had to go shopping with her mum.

"Dad must be arriving at any moment," Leo said, glancing at his iPhone.

"He arrived," Grams said, looking in a particular direction with a smile on her face. We followed her gazes and saw our Dad standing at the door with a massive smile on his face. Grams stood up and rushed towards her son and hugged him. My heart swelled as I saw them.

"Hey kiddos," Dad said, Leo and I waited for dad to engulf us into a hug but taking all of us by surprise he hugged Ryan instead. A gasp escaped from my and Leo's mouth at the same time. Even though I love Ryan but I was jealous of him, and I was sure that Leo was jealous as well.

"How are you, son?" Dad asked Ryan.

Ryan looked at Dad with unreadable expressions, "I am doing well" he replied hesitantly. Leo and I exchanged looks and then a hint of emotion sprinkled through his eyes, and I observed that Ryan was trying hard not to shed tears. 

Dad turned to us and asked, "And how are you, imbeciles?" We chuckled and hugged him.

"We are fine" we replied.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

H A P P Y    D I W A L I
a small diwali present from my side <3 I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though it wasn't that great. Well, anyways STAY HEALTHY!

This chapter legit got published twice when I was trying to save it🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️