•••

"Thank you," I dismiss myself from the table and grab my bag hugging Angel goodbye and as well as Ana.

I'm going to text Ezra and tell him to come pick me up. I take out my phone and when I press messages I'm directed towards Reed's and I's messages. I reread them as I start to walk to a small little bench.

I swear I saw him and I got a feeling of adrenaline? I got a feeling of wanting to go up to him and yell at him and take out everything he makes me feel out on him? I want to tell him how much I hate him but there's that small problem forbidding me to do so.

He's correct.

He's right.

He has opened up to me and is clear he wants the best for me, he has invited me to a dinner party where so many people were amazed by my work. He has shown me his apartment and he bought me a dress and told my a little about his childhood but I haven't.

"Fine." I whisper to myself trying to convince myself as I walk up to him.

He's sitting down on the bench with a cigarette between his fingers reaching to his lips. He's on his phone and his leg is bouncing.

"I'm sorry," I say taking a deep breath not sure if I should've said it.

He looks up from his phone and smirks when he sees me. "Sorry? That's new in your vocabulary," He says with obvious frustration in his voice.

"I'm apologizing and it would be amazing if you didn't give me such a bitchy attitude,"

"What are you sorry for?"

"Everything," I say but it doesn't convince him. "I'm sorry for being a bitch, I'm sorry for possibly getting you out of your comfort zone, I'm sorry for not doing my part — and I'm sorry for everything I've been doing lately."

He smiles "I'm sorry for calling you a selfish stupid bitch,"

"When did you call me that?"

"Right now in my mind," He smiles tapping the spot next to him as a sign for me to sit down.

I look at him pull out the cig from his lips and blowing out a smoke bubble. "Did you know smoking is bad for you?" I say trying to catch some conversation.

He looks over at me "It can kill you," I try to clarify and clear my throat when I notice he hasn't taken his eyes off me. His eyes go up and down to my eyes to my lips...

"You can die anytime for any reason," He says before looking ahead again.

"True... but what if every cigarette you smoked cut off a day in your life?"

He scoffs "Then why the hell am I sitting here? I should be buying packs!"

I breathe a laugh shaking my head "I've never smoked much," He nods "Do you smoke a lot?"

He shakes his head but breathes a laugh and then responds. "You said sorry to me..."

I roll my eyes and scoff "It made your ego bigger didn't it?"