Mexacita; Ghosts.

I cant believe I'm writing a ship about two joke characters lmaoo.
Mexican Dream + Mamacita (girl dream)
ALSO, IM BACKKKK.

TW: Talk about murder, annoying teenagers.

———

"it's okay, girl dream, he'll be back." Tommy said as he picked up some diamonds. "First of all, don't call me that, it's Mamacita. secondly, he won't. he's dead. he risked his life for me." the masked lady replied stubbornly.

"Fine, mamacita. listen, i know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who can get MD back." Tommy said looking up at Mamacita who was sitting on Tommy's ender chest.

"And who is this guy who knows a guy who knows a guy?" she asked, "H- th-"
"you were exaggerating about the 'know a guy' thing, weren't you?".

Tommy sighed, "Yeah- whatever. his names Dream, 'ight? 'kay, and he can bring people back."
Mamacita glared at Tommy from under the mask.

Tommy then remembered. Dream killed her husband. Not so smart Tommy.

"oh- shit, that's right-" he said nervously, "I am not going near that man again, do you understand me?" "Yeah, sorry. i can try and summon his ghost, is that good?" Tommy asked. "Yes, that's fine. anything to get him back." Mamacita replied.

Tommy nodded. "I'll get that done. Can i have my ender chest back now?",
Mamacita hopped off the chest. "Thank you, Mrs. Ma'am.".

later Mamacita sat in the remains of exile, she sat on the tall pillar of blocks that Tommy had jumped off when he thought his life couldn't get any worse.

a whoosh of air ran past her, she held onto the wood as the weak tower shook.

"Hola hermoso. (Hello beautiful)".

Mamacita turned around to see a vision. it was... it was MD.

"M-MD?!" she said shook, the faded ghost floated in front of her, "I'd kiss you now if i could, but i probably can't because of this stupid ghost rules." he said with a mad frown.

"Sweetie, i'm not gonna let stupid ghost rules ruin our time together." Mamacita said as she slid her mask up. She put her hand on the ghosts face and moved him closer to her, she placed her lips on his.

the man floated there shocked. he kissed the women back with a smile. Mamacita moved her lips away and hugged him.
"i missed you so much, my love.." she said, "i missed you too." MD replied.

"can we go down to the ground now? i don't really like heights..-" Mamacita said with a chuckle, "Of course mi amor." MD replied. he picked the lady up and floated down to the ground. Mamacita held onto him tightly, she could see the ground through the man.

"don't worry, Mamacita, i won't drop you." MD said with a chuckle. Mamacita nodded.

he placed her on the grass, "Where to?" he asked, "Well, there had been a flower field growing over near tommy's old tent. it's nice there." Mamacita replied, "i'll beat you there." MD said with a smirk, he ran off to the flower field, mist followed the man as it departed from his faded body.

"Hey! no fair, you got a head start!"  mamacita yelled, she ran after the man.

she fell over against the man who was now sitting in the small flower field. they both laughed "You okay?" he asked, "i am A-OK." Mamacita replied still laughing, she lifted up her mask so it wouldn't fall.

"Okay, good, good." MD said as he laid mamacita down against his chest, "Look at the stars. God, it's been so long since i've seen stars." he said staring at the small dots. "how.. long have you been dead for? if you don't mind me asking."

"i don't know, i can't remember-" MD said with a chuckle to let off stress. he didn't like talking about the afterlife.

"oh, okay. well, i'm glad you're back." Mamacita said hugging MD's arms.

MD nodded "It's good having me back too." he said. Mamacita chuckled. she looked back up to the clouds and stars.

———

sorry, i don't know what else to write.😀
i hope you enjoyed lmao