Lady D x Female Reader

Hola. Ik this isn't the DSMP, my friend just wanted a Lady D ship thing, lmaoo.
TALL MAMA🥺😫🛐
——————

I swept the dust covered floors with the brush, I'd been working for Lady Dimitrescu for a year now, she was the tallest women I'd ever seen, any the most prettiest too.  She wore a long white dress that went all the way down, it had long white sleeves too, it had a blue rose sticking out the collar of the dress, it was the only colourful thing on her, she had medium-length hair, it was black as a void and curly as ever, she wore a black sun-hat that tilted to the side. 

She always looked grumpy, especially when she was trying to find that, what the Dimitrescu family called him, a Fools Heisenberg, Ethan Winters.  I haven't met him yet, he sounds fearless and strong.  But he wouldn't be able to survive Lady D, her long tallen like claws, her strong fists, her beautiful face, her amazing soft red puffy lips, h— what are you saying y/n?! I-I don't like her! She's my boss for Heisenberg sake!

I sighed, I continued sweeping the floors of The Spencer Mansion, i felt liquid run down my face, i wiped my nose and put my finger in front of my face to see red dark blood, "shit.." I mumbled, i pulled out a napkin from my pocket, then wiping the blood that was dripping from my nose.

Mad giggled floated around the room, "Fresh man-blood. Mmm." I heard Cassandra cackle, three groups of flies flew around the room, Cassandra, Bela and Daniela appear in front of me and began circling me, they all cackled as they looked at my bloody nose and napkin, "Jesus Christ, here, have it." I groan as I throw the napkin on the floor in front of me, Bela quickly runs to the napkin and picks it up, sniffing the fresh blood the laid on it, "Ew..-" I hissed.

"Girls!" I heard Lady D snap, I turned around quickly to see Lady D standing there, a cigarette in one hand, her other resting against her hip as she glared at the three girls that stood behind me.

"What did I say about harassing the maid?!" Lady D growled, "Sorry, mother." All the girls replied, Bela dropped the napkin, i picked it up and put it against my nose, "Go to your rooms. Now!" Lady D demanded, the girls nodded, they then poofed right in front of me, leaving flies from where they disappeared.

I turned back to Lady D, she bent down in front of me, her bright yellow eyes staring at me, "I am so sorry once again about them. Those girls never learn."  She apologised, "I-It's okay.  I know how they can get." I muttered back in response, she looked at my nose, fear spread across her face, "Oh, you poor thing!" She cried as she got out a clean napkin and dabbed my nose with it, i flinched as the napkin touched my face.

I hadn't gotten this close to Lady D before, I loved it.
"My poor thing, do you need anything?" She asked still looking at me, "I-I'm fine, Lady D. I swear." I replied with a smile, she nodded, "You can have a break, go to your room, get some rest." She said as she stood up properly, i glanced up at her.  I could never sleep in this mansion, not unless I was hugging something.  These walls always scared me of what lurked behind them, the creaks in the middle of the night outside my door.

"Oh, right.  You can't sleep.." she mumbled, she lifted her cigarette up to her mouth and blew a puff of smoke out of it, "Well, you can sleep in my bed, it has pillows that you can hug."  She said, I wa shocked, I could sleep in Lady D's bed!?
"I- uh- s-sure-" I muttered speechless. 

"Come on now, y/n." She said, she bent back down and moved her free hand in front of me, i was surprisingly small enough to sit on her palm.  Wow, I really am short, no wait, she's just tall.

She carried me passed the many rooms in the mansion, she finally got to her room and walked into the massive room and placed me on her bed, the sheets felt soft and fluffy.  I like it.

I crawled up to the top of the bed where the pillows were, I pull the sheets back and crawled up, then pulling the sheets over me and hugging a pillow.
"Sleep well, y/n." Lady D said, se turned to walk out of the room, "Alcina.." I mumbled, she turned and looked down to me, "Can you sleep with me..?" I asked dozing off, she smiled, "Fine. But only
This once.." she said, she crawled onto the bed next to me, I cuddled up to her long white dress until a fell asleep.

———
This was rushed, goodnight children.

PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS-