Quacknoblade; The Royal Kingdoms.

Thank you, @DemonQueen209 :)———————

———————

"Sir, we cant keep defending for much longer. Manberg has already planed to explode the kingdom in under a week. We need to get you out of here." The guard said thoroughly to Quackity, the king of Darkness. "We can keep the defences up for longe," He said looking down at the guard from his throne. Charlie ran in, "Sir! Manberg's broke through the wall!" He yelled running up to the man, the castle shook while explosions went off in the distance.

"Sir, we need to leave right now!" The guard yelled trying to keep his balance from the shaking. Quackity stood up, "Wait, where's Tommy?! Tubbo?! Ranboo!?" He asked looking around panicking about his three son's. "Don't worry, sir, Foolish has taken them to Prince Wilbur's kingdom." Charlie said, Quackity nodded. The two then fled the kingdom, leaving the guards to defend Quackity's kingdom.

The two soon got you the Wind kingdom, Wilbur Soot was the Prince of the Wind kingdom.
The two scurried inside, guards stopped them at the door of the throne room. "No trespassers." One of the guard said, his sword up against Quackity's throat.
"Let them in." They heard a posh British voice demand, the guards nodded and moved their swords away from the two men's throats.

They saw a tall man, he had long-ish, fluffy brown hair with a white strand of hair.

"I heard what happened," He sad, "I am so sorry to hear that." He said with sympathy in his voice, Quackity nodded.

"Mama!" Tubbo yelled, he ran out from behind Wilbur, to Quackity, and then hugged his leg tightly, not letting go. Quackity jumped at the sudden movement, he crouched down and hugged the small brunette. Tommy and Ranboo ran out also and hugged their father. He hugged them back, not letting go.

"I hate to ruin the reunion, but, Sir Minecraft is needing you at the Blade Kingdom." Wilbur said breaking the silence, Quackity stood up, "Right." He said, "Come on boys. We're going to the The Blade." He said, all the three kids ran off screaming for the Blade.

Quackity sighed in anger, he hated Technoblade. He hated him ever since he declared war on his kingdom a few years ago. That was how Quackity got the long deep scar across his eye, sending him blind in that eye.

Wilbur took Quackity, Charlie, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo to Technoblade's kingdom. It had walls around it to protect the people inside from the enemies outside.

"Hold your steps." A guard yelled from the gate. All the men stopped, including some guards from Wilbur's kingdom. The guard took a closer look "Your majesty's," He said with a bow, "I am ever so sorry. Come right in." He said, the gate opened and the men walked in. They walked past buildings with little hybrid children running around, they always got a few looks from the adults, Wilbur was like another whole king to them. But Quackity, he was not. Everyone there despised him.

They arrived at the castle doors, they opened revealing Technoblade and Philza. "You made it," Phil said with a wide smile, he walked over to Wilbur and hugged him. "I'm glad you're all safe." Phil said, he looked down to the three small boys who were hugging Quackity's leg, "You three must be the great princes, Tommy, tubbo and Ranboo. Princes of the Darkness." He said, once again with a wide smile. The boys nodded. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you." Quackity said looking down to his children.

Technoblade later on invited them in, they all sat in the throne room. "So," Techno said sitting in his throne, his fingertips touching as he perched his elbows on the arms of the chairs. "You're saying, Mr. Quackity's Kingdom got... blown up?" He asked looking up at Phil, Phil nodded. "By Manberg," He said, Techno looked over to Quackity who was sitting in a chair, two guards next to him in case he were to do anything.

"Mr. Quackity," Techno said, "What did you do to intimidate, Dream? Or, should I say, Manberg?" Techno asked, Quackity shrugged. "We've been at war for 3 years now, I guess he's just wanted to attack at an unexpected time." He answered, Techno nodded.
Tubbo walked up to the king and tugged on his red cape, he looked up to him "Mr. Blade. Where are we sleeping?" Tubbo asked, Techno grunted. "In a room, kid. Listen, you go get your friends,and my guards will take you. Okay?" Techno asked. Tubbo nodded, he then ran off to Tommy and Ranboo, they then followed a guard to their new room.

Techno and Quackity sat there for hours, arguing over if Quackity should stay in the castle, or be locked in the prison. Wilbur was on Quackity's side, so, he said that Quackity should stay. So, two votes to one, Quackity got to stay in the castle.
After the argument Quackity walked to his room only to see the three boys, plus Charlie, asleep, hugging each other on the red carpet floor. Quackity smiled the slightest, he stepped over the pile of sleeping boys onto the bed, then laying down and closed his eyes.

---

The years had passed, Quackity's kingdom had fallen, Manberg had gotten what they wanted.
Quackity had gotten along with everyone. Not so much, Technoblade. He was a hard person to start a conversation with, let alone, they both tried to murder each other before. Brining up that subject, the only things they did talk about was when they tried to brutally murder each other. They'd say how dumb the other one looked. They both had very weird humor.

Quackity sat on his bed in his room, his golden wings out, bruised and broken from the wars years ago. He never told anyone he has wings. Not even Charlie or Wilbur.
His wings sat there, curled up around his body, giving him warmth. Every single movement they made burned in pain and agony.  Techno walked in, "Quackity, Wilbur nee—" he stopped when he saw the wings. Quackity hid his wings, "Go on." He said trying to play it cool. "You never told me you had wings." Techno said staring at the man, "Well, i do. And if you tell anyone about it, I'll rip your heart out and eat it." Quackity threatened "Got it?" He asked, "I'd love to see you try," Techno said, "But, you're injured. And I won't leave until your wings are good." He said, Quackity rolled his eyes, "Can't you just get phil?" He asked.

Techno shook his head, "Nah, he's bust with Mumza." He said, Quackity nodded. "Well, i can handle them myself." He said, "No leave."
Techno shook his head. He went and sat next to Quackity.  "Wings out." He demanded.  "No."
"Yes."
"Quackity, if you don't do it, i will kick you from the castle for two weeks." Techno said threateningly. Quackity sighed, his golden wings came out, they were beaten, broken, feathers were gone. They looked horrible.

"Wouldn't you be in pain 24/7 if your wings were like this?" Techno asked "Yep. I am. It's shit. Just hurry up," He said, before techno could touch the soft wing Quackity stopped him, "Don't touch them too fuckin' hard, or I swear to god, I will peg you across the hall." He said, Techno nodded.  "I know what wings are like, i had to deal with Phil one time." He said, "That just sounds incest." Quackity said turning around properly.
Techno sighed.

He placed his hands on Quackity's wings, he let out a small whimper of pain, "Sorry." Techno muttered, he kept trying to fix the boys wings.

Over the time, Quackity let out a few whimpers, but techno always said sorry. He was always trying to be careful with the boys' wings too, he didn't want to break them anymore than they were.

Techno removed his hands from Quackity's wings, parts of it was bandaged, the other parts ha blood stains, but they looked bette than before.  "I'm done now." Techno said, Quackity didn't reply, "Quackity?" Techno asked, he heard small snores coming from the boy. Techno smiled the slightest, he then moved the boy slowly into bed, he laid him on his stomach so he wouldn't damage his wings.  Techno stood up straight only to feel Quackity grab his arm, techno looked down to him.  He saw Quackity hugging his arm, peacefully asleep.

Techno smiled, he stopped smiling. "What am I doing?! No!- i-im not falling for him..!" He mumbled.

"Am i..?"