Fundyity: Ute Rides

Yes, more Fundity. All Fundity ships will be cuddles and comfort things.
This is based of something that happened today to me, I wanted to make it into a story for some weird reason, lol. (Just letting y'all know, I was Quackity in this situation.)
——————————

All the boys climbed in the back of the Ute, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Fundy, Quackity, Karl, Bad, and Sapnap.
Phil then hopped in the front and started the car, "You boy's in?" He yelled back to the hypo boy's in the back. "YES!" They all yelled. Phil started the car and drove off, he drove around the big paddock, it had hills, trees, tall grass.

Phil went over a bump, all the boys flew up the slightest, still yet, they screamed. The sugar had hyped them up, especially Tommy, so of course he yelled; "FASTERRRR!"

So Phil did, he pushed his foot down on the accelerator and the car sped up, he drove around the large yard. They drove under a tree, all the boys reaching to it, trying to grab the twigs and sticks off it.
Wilbur threw some sticks in the car, "STICKSSSS!" Tubbo yelled, he picked them up and threw it at Ranboo.
"Hey-!" Ranboo yelled, Tubbo giggled evilly.

The minutes went past, Phil drove over the bumps, causing the boys to scream and laugh with joy and adrenaline.

"Look at the ducks! They're fighting!!" Quackity yelled, Phil stopped the car, all the boys looked over to the large dam to see two ducks fighting oddly, jumping on each other. The water splashing everywhere. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The boys yelled.

Sapnap took a closer look to the ducks, they were trying to mate. "Oh-! Nope! They're fucking!" He yelled. All the boys stopped shouting. Quackity screamed at the top of his lungs.
"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" The boy's started yelling.

"Alright, all of you. Hold on." He said as he got back in the car, Quackity climbed over the back of the Ute, sitting on the door like part. He held onto the metal pole that stretched along it to both the end of the Ute. Wilbur sat next to him.
"GO, PHIL, GO!" Karl yelled. Phil drove off, faster than last time. The boys went over a small hill, the boys went flying.

All the boys screamed except for Sapnap. "You guys are pussy's sometimes, I swear to god-" He said laughing. "Fuck you ma-!"
Phil drove over a bump. "JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST, PHILZA-!" Quackity yelled, he held on tighter to the metal pole.

Phil chuckled. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Quackity spoke up again, all the boys looked at him, "Fuck you, Sapnap." He said, "No thanks, I'm fine." Sapnap replied. All the boys laughed, "OHHHHH," Ranboo yelled, Bad was curled up in the corner of the Ute, just watching all the boys scream and yell. "You guys are muffins-" He said with a giggle.

The car drove over a few massive hills, causing Quackity and Wilbur to fly up and hit their chests on the pole. Quackity screamed in fear and pain, he then slid down into the back of the Ute and curled up into a ball, pulling his leg up to his face, he let out a whimper that turned into a cry. Wilbur slid down to him and patted his back, "You okay?" He asked, he heard the boy's whimpers, "Shit," he said, he looked up to the boys "Guys, Quackity's crying!" He said, the boys stopped yelling and looked to them, "Phil! Stop the car!" Fundy yelled. Phil stopped the car and hopped out. Fundy went down to Quackity and hugged him.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't know that there were so many bumps." He said worryingly to Quackity. "Quack, you okay?" Fundy asked looked down at the boy's face, he wiped his tears and nodded.

"Did you hit anything? Your head? Leg?" Phil asked, "...My chest.." Quackity mumbled. "Yeah, i did I hit my chest too, it fuckin' hurt." Wilbur said looking over to Phil, "Do you need a ice-pack?" Phil asked, "Lollies?" He asked. "Just please don't tell your parents-" He said, Quackity giggled a bit, "..I-I'm fine." He said. Phil nodded in response.

"Cmon, lets go down to the dam and just chill for a bit." Phil said, he opened the back-door of the Ute, Quackity climbed out and walked over to the chairs in the little shack (I'm forgot what it's called, I'm so sorry. It's just a little thing with wooden poles and a metal roof so there's a shady spot to sit).
He sat down in a chair, Fundy walked over and sat on the arm of the chair and hugged the boy, Quackity hugged him back. "You sure you're okay?" Fundy asked, Quackity nodded. "Okay." Fundy said.
——————-
So, uh, yeah. That moment was very terrifying, my life literally flashed before my eyes, and I hit my chest on the metal pole.
Uh- Anyways-

Requests are open!