Tanboo: Comfort cuddles.

Just to clarify, Ranboo is just comforting Tubbo after he had a nightmare of the festival. :)
Just letting y'all know, I did not watch the festival stream thibg, so therefor, I don't know what exactly happened, so don't come at me.
————————

Blocks barricaded Tubbo into the small space "S-Schlatt!? What are you doing?!" He asked trying to get out of the small confined space. "Tubbo," Schlatt said, he stared at the small boy who was trapped.
"This isn't a festival. This is an execution." He said with a evil grin.  "What are you talking about?!" Tubbo asked with tears forming in his eyes "TUBBO!!" Ranboo yelled being held back by Punz.

"Technoblade," Schlatt said glancing back down to the crowd of terrified people, "Would you come up here for me?" He asked. Technoblade made his way up onto the stage, Quackity handed him a crossbow with a fire-work on it to the man.
"What's this for exactly?" Technoblade asked taking a look at the small crossbow then looking back up at Schlatt, "Don't play dumb with me, Techno." Schlatt said with a glare "You'll be killing our 'president' today." He said with a smile, Techno's heart dropped, he hated the government. But killing Tubbo? No, he couldn't do that!
Techno chuckled, "Nah, no, I'm afraid i can't do that, Schlatt." He said. Schlatt stared at the man, "What's the government done to you, hm?" Quackity asked, Techno looked over to the shorter man who stood to the right of him. "Last time I checked, they tried to kill you and kick you out of a nation." Quackity said.
Techno thought about it.
"T-Techno! You don't have to do this!" Tubbo begged with tears in his eyes, Techno lifted the rocket-like-launcher up to the boy. Quackity laughed evilly "Yeahhhh! That's the Techno I know!" He said gracefully.
Techno took one last glance at the terrified boy who was trapped in the small box. "Techno! Please!!" He yelled. "Do it! Kill him!" Schlatt yelled over the boy. Technoblade couldn't resist it anymore. He pulled the trigger of the crossbow, colours shot out of it and right into Tubbo's face. All the crowed gasped and screamed "TUBBO! WHY?!" Ranboo screamed.

Tubbo sat up and screamed in fear, Ranboo sat straight up after he heard the screams of the poor boy. He leaned over and hugged the small boy who was crying "Hey, hey, hey, it's okay.." Ranboo whispered down into Tubbo's ear, Tubbo hugged the tall boy back, crying, burning his scars, and some of Ranboo's skin.
"Nightmare again?" Ranboo asked calmly, Tubbo nodded in response, Ranboo patted Tubbo's back.
"I-I— Why did they do that..?!" Tubbo asked looking up to Ranboo, "They were crazy, Tubs.." He replied patting Tubbo's back softly, "B-But, Techno! H-He has a fucking choice not to do it or not! Why did he fucking do it!?" Tubbo yelled, Ranboo sat up. "Calm down, Tubbo.. he was pressured into it..!" He said trying to calm the small boy down. Tubbo just cried into the boys chest, holding onto his shirt tightly not letting go.

"Tubbo.." Ranboo muttered, Tubbo cut him off, "C-Can we just hug... i wanna forgot about it.." he mumbled closing his eyes. Ranboo nodded.

And so they did, they hugged until the both fell asleep.
—————

Requested by my friend, idk their @ lmaoo.
Please don't get mad at me y'all-