Quacknoblade: legends

Requested by; @Kiellonia (I don't think their @ is working. Oh well, I hope you see this, Keillonia. :])
A/N; child.  You made me cry while writing my own story. :'[

CW: Slight Derealization(?), Suicide, Death, Blood, Gore(?), Void, Falling, Panic Attack(?), Anxiety(?), Overthinking

I'm thinking of turning this chapter into a story, let me know you guys opinions lmaoo.

Present self, how do you feel? How's the book going?

---

"Alright, class! Listen up!" The teacher said to the loud class, "Today we will be testing our powers, more importantly, seeing if you have them."  He said.

Tommy sighed and leaned over to Quackity, "Mr. Minecraft suckssss." He groaned, Quackity sniggered "Sucks What, Tommy?" He asked, tommy glared at him "Fuck you, man! Fuck you!" He said.  "Tommy.  Do you need a detention?" Mr. Minecraft asked, Tommy shook his head, "No, sir, I don't.  So sorry." He pleaded.  "He told me to fuck off, sir." Quackity yelled out, "Tommy, detention." Mr. Minecraft said casting his glance back to the tall blonde, Tommy grunted, Quackity laughed, "You too, Quackity." Mr. Minecraft said "What?!" Quackity yelled sitting up, hitting his hand on the desk.  "Do you really want to argue, Quackity?" Mr. Minecraft asked, "Yes! Yes, I do, sir!" Quackity said leaning back in his chair. Mr. Minecraft raised an eyebrow at the eager boy, the rest of the class gasped, some had their phones out recording.

"Go on then, Mr. Quackity." Mr. Minecraft said, "I don't want a detention, sir." Quackity replied, "Is that all you've got? 'I don't want a detention'? Well, how about no power practice and two weeks of HOD's." Mr. Minecraft scolded back, the whole class gasped once again, some laughing. Quackity sat there, trying to think of an excuse. "Well. I can get you fired!" Quackity said sitting up again, "Is that so?" Mr. Minecraft questioned, "And, how would you do that?" He asked, "I could say you were..." he stopped and thought, he didn't plan this far ahead. "Wereeee? What was i doing?" Mr. Minecraft asked, "U-uhm, y-!" Quackity stuttered back, "Too late. Detention. For you only, Quackity." Mr. Minecraft said.
"FUCK!"
"And two weeks of HOD's."

Quackity slammed his head onto the desk and groaned while Tommy laughed.

-----

Quackity soon found himself in the detention room.  There were a few more kids in there, for example, George . Quackity went and sat next to the boy, they weren't good friends, they were more acquaintance.
George was listening in on a conversation that two teachers were having.
"What are you listening to-?" Quackity asked, "Shut it!" George snapped, he listened back in.

"I heard some kids have found their guardians." The first teacher said, "I know, y'know, Tubbo? He got a enderman as him guardian, it's name is Ranboo. It's useless! All it does is teleport and forget stuff!" The second teacher replied with a evil chuckle.
"Why are they being so mean to an enderman, dude?" Quackity asked, George ignored the boys question, "Have you got your guardian yet?" He asked, "Nope." Quackity replied, "Damn. Must suck to be you, i got mine, his names Dream, and he's hot!" George giggled. Quackity rolled his eyes, 'more love stories.. great.' He thought, "What Rank is he?" He asked. "He's a greater deities. The second highest ranking!" George squealed, "Lucky. Mine'll probably be a Demigod." Quackity groaned, "Don't worry. It'll be a high rank, i know it." George said patting the boys back. Quackity nodded and sighed.