Chapter 2 Arrival

Start from the beginning

I then looked at the wheels and came up with a new thought 'NO! NO! That's it! That VOICE FROM BEFORE said something about a system! Yeah! Like in those light novels! Maybe if I become max level I could go back or if I complete all the quests given to me I could go back home! Since my old body was electrocuted I guess I will have to return with this body but that's alright since it's better then nothing!' I finally gained some joy from this thought pushing all other negative thoughts to the back of my mind as I walked to the closest wheel.

The first wheel was called SOULs. I KNEW called Souls because of the sign on top of it saying SOUls. had SOULs that were from Undertale and the fandom around the Undertale. There were SOULs such as a Monster SOUL, determination SOUL, hate SOUL, and fear SOUL on the wheel.

The ones that said attack and defense were probably the stats I will start off with.

The last one is called abilities. I guessed it had so many different abilities because there were so many lines that they were all incredibly tiny slivers in the wheel.

........

'This must be the beginner package that is given at the start. I guess since this system there must be a way to check stats.'

I then said something that I never thought I would say in a serious tone.

"Status."

_________________________________________________________

Name: Kris (Tod)

Gender: Unknown (Male)

LOVE:1 (1)

Hp:20/20 (30/30)

SOUL trait: Determination (None)

Attack: 10 (None)

Defence:10 (None)

Abilities: Fight, Act, Item, Spare, (None).

_________________________________________________________

...

So this is what sharing a body with another person does to your status.

This confirmed that I was in Kris's body. 

'Hmm.'

I then look at the SOUL wheel and decided to spin the wheel.

It went fast and slowly slowed down and landed on a soul trait that I had never heard about.

[You got the soul trait Innocence. ]

[Description: It is found among sheltered kids. It represents literal innocence and lack of experience and/or knowledge. However, a more uncommon trait among Innocence SOULs is an empathy trait similar to Empathy, capable of feeling others emotions but unable to manipulate them. Innocence SOULs are also represented by generally good people who haven't let the world drag them down.]

[A SOUL trait that no longer describes you after all you have been through but will now affect your personality.]

Well shit.

I frown but it then turns into a smile as I then decide to try harder as I then spun the defence and attack wheels at the same time.

They then landed on two different numbers.

[You got 30 defence.]

[You got 5 attack.]

'So I am basically a Meat Shield? Cool!'

I then jumped around in joy before realizing something.

'This SOUL trait is already affecting how I think and act!'

I stopped and calmly approached the second wheel with a singular purpose in mind. 

'I need to get something powerful to stop the player just in case they do genocide.'

I then shook my head as I then thought as I then smiled 'There is no way they would do genocide. I mean there is no point in doing genocide. Yes, there is! This damn SOUL trait keeps changing my thoughts!'

I then spun the ability wheel as hard as I could. It then landed on a skill after spinning for a bit.

It barely had any description, but I understood what it meant.

[You got the skill Remembrance.]

[Description: You are able to remember anything that happens.]

Suddenly the wheels disappeared as everything turned white making me close my eyes.

___________________________________________ 

So it's been a while since I updated this.

I have decided to change the plot of this book since I am already writing about Undertale so why not focus a bit more on Deltarune. What do you think? 
Also the soul that was introduced in this can be found at 
Undertale au wiki: fanmade souls Colors/SOULs.

Anyways I will see you all next chapter.