Chapter 7 - Vs Lancer

(Lancer ost start)

Kris press act as they warn him to dodge any of Susie's attacks.

"Hey if this purple haired lady attacks. I recommend dodging. Their attacks really hurt."

Lancer seemed to take this in before smiling. "Thanks for the advice!" He then readies himself as he dodges Susie's attack.

"I love to get thrashed... Just kidding! That's you!!" He said as a green box was formed in the middle as the two SOULS appeared in the middle with them going in different directions with the red one going up and the light pink one going sideways as the music paused.

(Lancer ost end)

"Wait. How do you have two SOULs? I thought lightners are only supposed to have one SOUL per person." Lancer said as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Actually. Kris. I have been meaning to ask you that you have been acting weird since today. Normally your as quiet but you have been rather chatty? Is it because of that." Susie pointed at Tod's SOUL.

"Have you been possessed by a SOUL? Well, that would explain all of what happened and what this place is... I think. Hmm. I'll deal with you after thrash him." Susie threw another attack at Lancer as he spined on his bike with a grin.

"Wow! Hold up purple lady! Attacking out of nowhere is supposed to be my thing. At least it is now." He said as the music started back up as he began drive his bike through the box as the red SOUL dodged while the other got hit dealing 6 damage to their 135 hp.

"I don't know how you got possessed but I have an axe now. So, I guess I could chop you up to get that Soul out of you." Susie told to Kris with a grin while raising an axe to his face before lowering it and putting it back on her shoulders. 

Kris looked at her. "Sorry but that will hurt which means I don't want to do it." 

Susie frowned for a second before grinning. "That's the point."

Kris picked act as he then complemented Lancer by saying you can't tell the difference between his clothes and his body. He seemed flattered as his attack power went down.

"Oh! you make my feelings do wheelies! Sweet wheelys."

Lancer drove around the green box and in it while sending out Lancer shaped projectiles as the Red SOUL dodged each one as the pink SOUL got hit by one as it dealt even less damage dealing only 4 damage this time.

This all goes on for a minute with Susie attacking as well as missing Lancer and Kris defending with the pink SOUL only taking 2 damage per projectile.

"Wait! Wait a second! My bikes running out of fuel...! Alright, you punk - a-roos! You had the luck of the draw this time, but... Next time, the losers will be YOU!! Hahahaha!!! Bye losers!!! I got to go tell everyone on how Lightner's can have multiple SOUL and make it back in time for dinner!"

Lancer then got out of there as the battle ended as well as the music. Susie and Kris putting away their weapons as Susie dusted herself off with them receiving Zero EXP and 45 D$.

Tod also gained a notification. (Congratulation. You have gained 45 currency) 

Susie then turns to Kris. "Alright. Tell me why you have a second SOUL."

"You're... not going to believe me even if I tell you." Kris stated as Susie was about to respond as they hear footsteps as they hear Ralsei running back and was back in front of them slightly out of breath while sweating.

"Are you two ok...?" Ralsei asked as he took in some air.

"Yeah. I could be worse for wear." Kris stated checking their stats seeing their hp dropped to 119 for their other SOUL.

Ralsei comes closer. "That's good... I should probably properly introduce myself. I'm-"

Susie interrupted Ralsei. "Could you take off your damn hood. I can barely hear a whisper when your underneath there."

"U-umm, Alright." Ralsei takes off his hood as it disappears into nothingness.

"Hello everyone, I am Ralsei. Kri-" Ralsei was once again interrupted by Susie.

"Yeah, yeah. That's all we need to know. First." Susie turns to Kris.

"How did you get possessed by a SOUL." When Ralsei heard he got shocked and was confused as well. Wasn't Kris only supposed to have one SOUL?

Ralsei was still in shock, not knowing that such a thing was even possible. "I had no idea this could happen. Lightners having multiple SOULs... It's unheard of. The prophecy never said anything about this."

Susie crossed her arms and scowled. "So, if it is unheard of then this must be the first time it has happened. Explain Kris otherwise..."  Susie cracks her knuckles with a smirk revealing her sharp teeth.

Kris felt all eyes were on them as they paused for a second.

"Alright... It is a bit of a long story but short kind of." They stated as they began to explain their predicament the best they could.

____________________________________________________

Well, that took a bit to update.

Anyways. I have a some of stories in the drafts.....

Well later.