"Shin, please don't be all dramatic on me again, the kids are gonna get creeped out." You try to talk him out of it but Izana chooses to make his older brother's mood worse.

"Don't worry, Y/N, he's always weird even without the dramatics."

You almost want to snort at Izana's words but choose not to when Shinchiro lets out a sigh. "I truly have no one in this world-"

"Shinichiro, please. I'll leave the kids to you while I buy our food, okay? No theatrics for now. You can continue this later." Leaning over, you cup his cheeks and give him a kiss on the lips. "Anyway, I gotta go, bye babies~"

On your way out, you can barely hear Shinichiro as he starts talking to the kids. But when you do hear what he's telling them, you can't help but roll your eyes, a grin making its way to your lips as you shake your head at his words.

"I'm her baby."

~~~~~

Trying your best to hold onto the big paper bags, you manage to open the glass door to the shop, a little winded after deciding on walking from the orphanage to the restaurant and lastly, to the tech store.

You think you need to start working out more after this.

"Good morning miss, what can I get for you?" One of the workers from inside the shop asked you, the usual smile on their faces as they watch you walk over to the cashier.

Setting the paper bags by your feet, you straighten your clothes before answering, a nervous smile on your face. "Hello, I'm actually here to pick up an order from 2 days ago? It's under the name Sano." You fidget with your fingers as you watch the lady from behind the desk nod before going to the back room.

It only takes a few minutes for her to come back, the white box firmly placed between her hands as she gently lays it on the counter.

Intently, you watch as she opens the box and shows you the accessories along with how it works.

Nodding at each of her instructions, you can't help but feel giddy at the sight.

After packing it up once more, she hands you the box, already wrapped up in a cute gift wrap. Taking it from her, you safely put it inside your box. But before you can go, you decide to ask one last question.

"Sorry but, this is something that a kid can operate easily, right? Since they'll mostly use it for texts and calls?"

Your worry dies down when the worker assures you that the device is very user friendly. Thankful for the assistance, you flash them another smile before exiting the store, doing your best to get back to your boys as soon as possible.

~~~~~

Knocking on the door, you wait for them to open up since you can't open it up yourself, arms filled with the paper bags and drinks that you bought.

The door swings open, revealing an exhausted Shinichiro who's eyes immediately widen at the numerous paper bags in your arms.

Taking most of the from you, he clicks his tongue as he lets you walk past him into the room that Izana uses in the orphanage.

"Sweetie, I told you that I'd go with you. You didn't have to bring all of this by yourself, y'know? I would've been perfectly fine with carrying all of these." Shinichiro scolds you while putting the bags down on the small study table by the wall, already sorting through the food that you bought.

Kissing him on the cheek, you mumble your apology, already helping him with unpacking the food. "I'm sorry, Shin. Just wanted you to spend more time with Izana since we'll be leaving tomorrow. Just some brotherly bonding time." You're made aware of the kids' absence after a few more seconds of talking to Shinichiro. "By the way, where are the kids? Did they need to go somewhere?"