|Apologies Ch 38|

Start from the beginning

"Adhiraj I-

She didn't complete her sentence when he turned her around and tightly pressed her against his chest. He encircled his arms around her waist and ducked his face in her neck, not letting her go.

Both of them cried in each other's embrace. They longed for one another but one misunderstanding and they grew apart.
Only if he asked her, let her explain. The situation would have been different. She would have confessed to him long back and wouldn't have to be like this.

"Please Anvi, please. One chance is all I ask for."

"Adhiraj let me go I have a press conference to attend. I need some time to think, give me some space." She broke the hug and composed herself.

He looked at her hurt and felt dejected. Anvika's heart clenched at the sight of his fallen face.

"Atleast call me Raj. Don't forgive me but tell me you love me." He said as he fell on his knees.

"Adhiraj what are you doing? Get up." Anvika panicked looking at his state.

He snuggled his face in her stomach and wrapped his hands around her waist. He shook his head negatively just like a stubborn child.

"No, Anvika I can't bear the distance between us. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But please let me prove it to you that I am the one the for you. I promise I will cherish you as the most precious person in my life. My everything, without you it feels deserted. I am scared Anvika please protect me. One chance, please." He literally begged her and he was not ashamed of it he will go to any extent if it's about his Aimee. He loves her and will win her trust and love.

"Raj, get up." Anvika said in a soft tone. He looked up at her with teary eyes and loosened his hold.

She kept her hands on his shoulders and helped him to get up.
Anvika made him sit on the bed and bought water for him, all the while Adhiraj's stare was on her as if she will disappear the moment he blinks.

She forwarded him the glass and he gestured her to make him drink. She sat beside him and made him drink the water as he continued looking at her.

"Raj, now listen to me very carefully." He took hold of her hands and grasped them tightly.

"I am all ears, Aimee."

"The base of a relationship is trust and honesty. I want someone who would trust me and would be honest with me. I want my better half to share everything with me whether his happiness or sorrow, I want to be a part of every phase of his life and want him to be a great part of my life as well. The journey of life isn't a path filled with rose petals there are thorns as well and when they come I want him to hug me tight and say don't worry Anvi we will get through it, I am with you. When he feels like there is something about which he feels restless then he should talk it out with me. I will always be there by his side."
Anvika spoke looking at his blue orbs that were already staring at her intently.

All these words were spoken through the depth of her heart. She had opened it in front of him just the way he loves her withl his life. Even though she didn't said those three words indirectly she told him what she wants him to do to have her by his side forever. She couldn't deny the unending love she has for him but he must understand that he needs to trust her.

"I trust you , Aimee." As soon as these words left his mouth Anvika broke into tears closing her eyes she felt what he uttered with utmost sincerity.

He caressed her head and gently wiped the tears with his thumb. He embraced her in a warm hug.

"Aimee, I know I shouldn't have said those terrible things to you. I was a dumb head and didn't even once thought of talking to you directly but i was scared. What if you will leave me for someone else? But look I treated you so harsh and you grew distant, scared found me untrustworthy. I am sorry." Said Adhiraj.