|Apologies Ch 38|

Start from the beginning

"I am all yours to stare but I guess we should talk now." He said bringing Anvika out of her reverie.

Her ears turned red and she continously tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

She was breathing heavily and stuttered," H-how what a-are...."
She couldn't speak properly, she opened and closed her mouth like a fish but no words were coming out, it felt as if words were stuck in her throat and didn't plan to come out any soon.

He chuckled at her dazed state.

Snap out of it Anvika. She scolded herself.

Taking a deep breath and gulping the lump formed in her throat she spoke," Adhiraj what are you doing here?"

"I was missing you and wanted to see you." He said shrugging his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal still smiling and walked towards her sitting near her on the bed.

Anvika eyes widened at what he said," Just because you missed me, you freaking came from London to Greece leaving your work and everything. Are you crazy?" She yelled at him.

"My work will be taken care off and as far as you think of me being a crazy that I am in your love." He said winking at her.

His eyes studied her flushed face and settled at her lips. Anvika noticed his passionate gaze and shifted uncomfortably on the bed.
Suddenly, the surrounding felt hot and her face was red like a tomato.

Adhiraj noticed it and laughed," You look cute when you blush." He said unwillingly removing his gaze from her lips.

She bit her lower lip and looked away as she was not able to bear his fierce gaze on her. He so wanted to feel her lips but stopped himself from scaring her away, he was here to amend things and he surely will.

"How did you entered in my room? And what's with these lavender bouquets?" Anvika asked.

"Well. I have my ways and these bouquets are for my beautiful lady." Adhiraj said smirking at her in a flirty tone.

Anvika couldn't help but blush....again.

God, why can't I control it? She thought.

She cleared her throat and spoke," What ways? How dare you enter in someone's room without their permission and especially a girl?"

"I don't need permission to enter my girl's room." He replied lazily keeping his arms on his either sides and craning his neck a little still staring at his Aimee.

"What do you mean by my girl? I haven't forgotten what you did to me? Wasn't it enough insulting me that you are here as well. You shouldn't be here, I have work to take care off." She said while getting up from the bed going towards her suitcase to take out the outfit for the interview as the bitter memories rushed through her.

Adhiraj's already broken heart was bruised again, he was sent on a guilt trip. Anvika glanced at him and found his drooping shoulders, his head hung low and gazing at the floor.

"Look, Anvika I know I did a big mistake and hurt you in the worst way possible but please forgive me." He said looking at her.

She found his teary eyes and her heart reprimanded her for saying those words to him but he deserved it. He shouldn't have judged her like this.

She looked to the other side so he won't notice the sheen layer of tears in her eyes and blinked them to get rid of it. She was going towards the bathroom was suddenly she was trapped into the warmth of two muscular arms around her.

"Leave me, Adhiraj I don't want to talk to you. Please." She said trying to muffle her cries.

"Please Anvika, I am sorry. I really really love you. I can't live without you. I promise I won't be the better but the best person for you but please be mine." He said crying, she could feel his tears on her neck as he snuggled in the crook of her neck. It always provided him a sense of comfort and feeling of belonging to someone. It was his safe place.