Chapter 12

I woke up in the darkness of the night. My head was throbbing, as I touched my head I saw that there was blood on my forehead. My eyesight was blurry I could barely see around the room and it took me a second to remember where I was. I sat up and I could see around me. There was nothing. I quickly got up and checked under the blankets, Marinette was gone. Shadowmoth had taken her! I instantly felt rage coming up from me. My blood thrusters in my body. I felt like I wanted to punch a wall. I swear I would protect Marinette but I, I failed. She is all on her own. I was angry, so angry. I will destroy this city, to hell with it, I will destroy the entire world, the universe even. No one will hurt my princess on my watch. Dare anyone touch her and my rath they shall see. I grabbed my staff and launched out of the empty and ruined apartment. I launched out into the Paris night and did a scout. I already knew where Shadowmoth was keeping her. But I had a plan. I was going to trick Cat Noir. He was gathering up with the other heroes I am going to take advantage of, rescue Marinette then takes her to the future. I landed behind Cat Noir and Viperion.

" Looking for someone," I asked with a steep breath. They both got scared and turned in my direction with their weapons pointed at me

" What do you want Cat Blanc," Viperion asked sharply.

" We all want the same thing to get Ladybug back right, so we should team up, cause I hate Shadowmoth," I said smirking.

" How can we trust you," Cat Noir said eyeing me.

" I know where Shadowmoth is keeping her Adrien," I said grinning.

" Viperion I'm about to say something and I need you to keep Cat Noir back," I said. Viperion looked at me confused.

" The location is somewhere that is very, what's the word? Disarming," I said. Now they both look at me super confused.

" Just follow me," I said sighing. I jumped across the rooftops and hid somewhere near the agreste house.

" In there," I said nodding.

" But.... that's my house," Cat Noir said shocked. 

" Shadowmoth is Gabriel Agreste," I said calming and I gave a sign to Viperion.

" WHAT," CAT NOIR YELLED.

" Viperion I think it's time you hold him back," I said with a stern look. Cat Noir tried to punch the air. He was furious, I could feel it. This was what happened when he got akumatized.

" Don't get angry, you could get akumatized," I said slowly and sadly.

Cat Noir's P.O.V:

I am so pissed. I am so angry. How in the world could this be possible? My father, Gabriel Agreste was Shadowmoth. No wonder he was always in our house and always in that workshop of his doing what only God knows what. But why? Why would he put everyone in line with his life and why did he want the miraculouses? What wish did he want to grant? Only one thought popped into my mind, my mom. He had started being cold since mom disappeared and maybe he was trying to bring her back. I hated him for it but then understood his side about 1% more but I still knew this was not how it would work. Somehow Cat Blanc looked at me like he knew something.

" What aren't you telling us," I said looking at him.

" You got akumatized.... Because of your father when he told you that.....," Cat Blanc said slowly and worried about triggering something and messing up the timeline.

" When I found out he was doing this to save our mom," I said putting on droopy eyes and a sad smile.

" I'm sorry," I said. They both looked at me confused. I grabbed my staff and pulled out black ash and spread it out. Making both Viperion and Cat Blanc faint.

" I have to do this myself," I said under my breath. Walking away from the scene of the unconscious on the floor. I grabbed my staff and launched myself into the house, quickly detransforming to get in. Natalie greeted me but I had no interest in talking back, she was in on this, Wasn't she? I headed to my room and closed the door. Making sure to lock the door, I quickly retransformed and went through the window and around the backdoor. I went to my dad's study. I then remembered how my dad would stare at this portrait so much. Suspicious. I searched around it until I found two buttons. I pressed it and there was an elevator. I quickly said the magic words. I transformed back into Cat Noir and I kept going down. I saw nothing except for this coffin it was.... mom. I quickly got out and hurried towards it. I took shallow steps and looked around. There were roses, beautiful ones. I reached the coffin and my emotions climaxed. I felt tears coming down my cheek. I pressed my hand against the glass.

" We can save her, Adrien," A voice said from behind. I knew it was my father and honestly, I wasn't shocked he knew who I was. It was obvious now. I turned around to see him in the flesh.

" With your miraculous, we can," He said.

" There is always a price for the wish," I responded.

" I am willing to pay it, Adrien, we both know we miss her," Shadowmoth said.

" The consequences, do you even care," I said stunned by his behavior.

" Adrien, Life without her is torture, out there is pain," He said pointing to the walls.

" Pain? You have to deal with it not take advantage of others," I said raising my voice.

" I am doing this for you Adrien, for her, for us," He screamed back. He came closer.

" Listen, Adrien, this is what is best, If you don't want to help me, don't, but if you don't give me your miraculous she'll pay for it," Shadowmoth said.

" Don't you dare touch her," I screamed!

" If you are corporate, she'll be fine, but if you don't she might be dead soon," Shadowmoth said.

" You wouldn't dare," I screamed.

" Adrien you don't have a choice," Shadowmoth said.

" Help me and we will bring your mother back and everything will be perfect, don't and I will kill her, right in front of you, I swear to god," Shadowmoth said. He was right. I had no choice. I couldn't let him kill her, I'd rather die. I looked to the side and took off my miraculous slowly. I handed it to him.

" You made the right decision son," He said. 

" But, keep it for now," He said smirking. I grabbed the ring.

"I am going to bring your mother back tonight," He said. Oh no.