Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

"Maybe I'm Scared"

As a reckoning was to begin......

" GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER," Cat Noir screamed at the top of his lungs, lunging over to where Ladybug stood face to face with Cat Blanc. He was irritated about the whole thing. He hated Cat Blanc since he was the worst of him and wanted him to disappear into thin air, never to see the light of day. He hated him, even if it meant hating himself, but he could only remind himself that wasn't his true colors, it was his dark colors. He wished he could forget about this, forget about all of his pain, forget about all his sadness. As he was In the air, he moved his body to lead his feet to be in front so he could land. As he landed he kicked Cat Blanc's stomach catching him falling back onto the ground. He grabbed Ladybug and put her behind him.

" Cat? What are you doing here?" Ladybug said shocked.

" Making sure he doesn't hurt you," Cat Noir said with the same hatred she had seen in Cat Blancs eyes.

" Cat Noir, calm down, I'm alright," Ladybug said calmly.

" Not until he's gone and out of our lives," Cat Noir said, lunging to reattack. They started kicking and punching each other, each out logging their cataclysm. Each charging at each other. Ladybug standing there watching. Until she couldn't take it any longer. She went in to stop it. She grabbed her yoyo and saved Cats' life.

" Ladybug, it's not safe, go," Chat Noir said.

" No way," Ladybug said.

Until she saw Cat Blanc jumping in the air to cataclysm Cat Noir. She took the chance as she shoved herself in the middle of Cat Blanc who was lunging towards Cat Noir, he couldn't stop in time which landed in her getting cataclysm in the stomach. It launched her out. Everything hurts. She couldn't feel her body. Feeling as if someone stabbed her. She fell to the ground. As her eyes dimmed. She glanced to see a crying Cat Noir continuing to Fight a surprisingly crying Cat Blanc.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER," Cat Noir cried.

" I, I didn't mean to," Cat Blanc said, upset.

" YOU MONSTER, CATACLYSM," He exclaimed as he lunged at Cat Blanc who stood there not moving thinking he deserved it. Though he moved. As Cat Noir recovered, from falling on the ground, he saw Cat Blanc approaching Ladybug as then Cat Noir ran after him to stop him, Cat Blanc cataclysm a wall which separated his side from Cat Noirs.

After a little bit of seeing the fight before, Ladybug went fully unconscious laying there helpless like on the floor. She saw nothing, heard nothing. She fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, Cat Blanc entered only a few feet away from Ladybug. He grabbed Ladybug's head and feet as he lifted Ladybug. Taking her into his chest and using his staff to lift her and him out. He took her to a dark studio. It was very black it was also completely empty. He saw a bed and placed Ladybug and pulled the covers on her.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir reached the other side to see a note.

Hello Kitty Noir,

I took matters into my own control, Don't worry she's safe with me. We will be leaving soon to start our life together. Where she will love me not you, the worst part of me, you. Sorry to say it but you were a mistake, a bad one indeed. That's probably why your mother's gone, Agreste Junior. Have fun with your pathetic life and saving Paris. Go off and get yourself a lover, how about that one girl who you preferred over ladybug. What was her name? Ahh yes, Kagami Surugi. It was nice to meet you. Goodbye for the rest of your life.