Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

"Maybe I'm Scared,".

Meanwhile, Ladybug was chatting with Cat Blanc.

" Cat Noir just drop it okay," Viperion said.

" No, tell me how you know," Cat Noir said, feeling hurt.

" Listen when you were fighting Wishmaker you got shot and I saw who you were," Viperion said.

" That's, that's it," Cat Noir asked.

" Yes," Viperion said.

This was too much for him. Being a superhero, knowing secrets he wishes he could erase from his mind. Beating himself up by knowing that the love of his life was going to end up with someone else. He also thought to himself how oblivious he was. He couldn't figure out that she was Ladybug thinking they dated and all. He thought something was fishy with her, you know always disappearing but to know she did this to protect Paris was beyond him and guilty for thinking she was cheating on him or something horrible.

" Wait a minute, do you know who Ladybug is," Cat Noir asked with wide-open eyes.

" Yes I know who she is and she knows that I know and that I know who you are as well," Viperion said.

" Wa wow," Cat Noir said, shocked.

This was so messed up. Cat Noir is Adrien Agreste and Ladybug is Marinette Dupain- Cheng. Who then Marinette had a crush on Adrien and Adrien liked Ladybug. He just thought of this in his mind, what a messed up and weird love square. He also thought Oblivious was Adrien to call Marinette just a friend. I mean dude she has pictures of him on her walls, on her phone, on her desktop as well, Not to mention any other secrets.

" I better get going," Viperion said.

" Go and stay home," Viperion demanded.

Author's Note: I mean of course Adrien would not listen.

Viperion took off jumping on the rooftops swaying from one to another with his thoughts scattered around him. This was uncomfortable for him talking to them, and then knowing that he knows who they are.

Fast Forward to Ladybug.

She sprang through the trapdoor of her room that was on top of the bakery. She quickly sprang down. Even though time was running short she had to do this. She didn't detransform because she didn't want to hear tiki's enormous complaints she had about Marinette's enormous decision.

She grabbed a piece of paper and started writing letters, she wrote one for her parents, explaining everything about her identity, she wrote one for her best friend.

Dear Alya,

I know you must be upset right now. I am so sorry for what happened. I just wanted to tell you that you are the best friend anyone could ask for. You were there for me even when no one believed me or was there for me. You helped me in so many ways that words can not describe my appreciation. As one final wish, I wish that you give these letters to the people I wrote them for. I know it's a huge favor but I need people to know what happened. You are the best superheroine in the world. You are my best friend and I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in your life, I also wish you to be the next guardian of the miraculous. You are the person I trust the most.

Thank you,

Marinette

Then Ladybug teared up. She was going to miss this, everything. She then grabbed another piece of paper that she wrote to Adrien.

Dear Adrien,

More like Dear Love of my life. She thought.

It made her laugh a little bit.

After 30 minutes of writing his letter. She moved on to Cat Noirs. She felt like he would be the most upset out of everyone, her hoping he wouldn't be. She wrote everything she needed to tell him including her identity. She then put all the letters in a notebook. She then took them all and went to Alya.

" Hey Girl," Alya said.

" Alya I need a huge favor, Can you open this notebook After we finish the fight," Ladybug said.

" Uhh sure yeah of course," Alya said.

" What's in it," Alya asked, confused.

" Something important but don't open it until tomorrow," Ladybug said unemotionally, In a way.

" Marinette is everything alright?" Alya asked.

" Yes of course, why not," Ladybug asked.

" Just wondering," Alya said.

" You know you can tell me anything," Alya said with wide eyes and warmth.

" I know," Ladybug said, giving her a huge hug.

" Thank you," Ladybug said. She then left. Because she was going to start crying all over again. She landed on one of the rooftops of buildings in Paris, as she saw the sunsetting.

"It's beautiful, No?" Someone spoke. Ladybug thought it was cat noir so she just responded.

" Yes," Ladybug said peacefully.

" Trying to get away from the tension M'lady," Someone spoke, now identifying them as Cat Noir since no one else called her M'lady.

" Yes Kitty," Ladybug responded.

She expected him to come and sit down next to her but strangely he did not move. Just stood there watching Ladybug sitting down. That was unusual but she was wondering if he was angry at her or something.

" Are you mad at me," Ladybug said worriedly.

" Why? Of course not," He responded.

" Are you heading home?," Ladybug asked?

She heard no reply. She felt guilty.

Then Ladybug saw the final ray of sunlight as she pulled out her yoyo as she opened it up she saw a reflection. The person standing behind her was NOT CAT NOIR. IT WAS CAT BLANC. She quickly stood up seeing him there.

" CAT BLANC," She Exclaimed.

" Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Cat Blanc said, trying to act all innocent or something of the sort.

" I have to go," Ladybug said, grabbing her yoyo as quickly as she could and just before she could latch it onto another building. Someone grabbed her hand.

She turned to see him right next to her only inches away from her. She stared into his deep blue navy eyes. Filled with Hatred, Anger, and a new emotion she hadn't seen Sadness. She felt bad for the Cat. Even if she hated the thought of someone hurting her kitty that badly.

They just stared at each other. Cat Blanc thought that he wanted to kiss her. He had missed Ladybug so much. Words could not describe how much he missed his Lady. He had seen himself kill her, so from that, he held hatred for himself but he always would blame Hawkmoth, His own father, he had to ruin everything. He knew Ladybug was scared of him without a shadow of a doubt. Though he still hoped to be able to change her mind, make her see him as Cat Noir. The only person that softened his heart was Ladybug. He wanted her so badly, he would do anything, even threaten anyone. But he had a plan. A complicated one at that. He had a plan to fix everything. All he needed was a little bit of Magic and Luck. But until then something happened.

Author's Note: Hi everyone it's LadynoirxAdrienette here!! Aka: Bella. I just wanted to say Thank you for 200 reads and I hope we reach 300 reads super soon. And also I wanted to say sorry for uploading this a little later than planned, I have been very busy with school, etc. I hope you enjoy this part, I decided to make it super long so that you guys would enjoy it. Btw you don't want to miss out on the next part because let me tell you no one would expect this. Btw sorry there are some spoilers from Wishmaker, Season 4. Chapter 8 comes out Next Week Sunday. (May come out later than planned because of delays).