"I didn't know I have a dwarf as a friend" I clapped back.

"Hey alexa play 'Playing with fire by Blackpink!" I added. I looked at Yeri with a grin and she just showed me her middle finger. Rude.

"Why did you marry her? Why not me instead?" Oh my gawd!

"I wished I knew, and I rather marry her than a dwarf" Jennie replied.

"Ohhh" We said in unison.

"Shut up" Yeri screamed.

"But seriously, that's a good idea Yeri. Good job" Jennie thumbs up. Yeri smiled and clapped her hands.

"We have a whole week to ourselves so why not coconut" Jungkook laughed.

"3 days camp. 3 days beach. Then the extra day is rest day" Irene numerated.

"That's a plan then" Tae announced.

"So when are we gonna go?" Wendy asked.

"Tomorrow" Chaeng answered.

"Shopping later?" Irene smiled.

"Shopping" Nayeon, Jennie, Rosé, Tae, and I said in unison.

"You like to go shopping?" Jungkook asked

"Yeah. Who doesn't?"

.
I take everything back I said earlier. I don't like shopping anymore.

We've been here for almost 3hours and my feet hurts already.

"I thought we came here to buy some camping equipments?" Wendy ask trying not to break down and cry.

"We are. We're just checking out these nice boots" Irene replied.

"You've been checking out that boot for almost an hour already! And why do you even need a boot?!" Wendy questioned.

"Shush child, I need to focus" Irene shushed.

"My feets are killing me" Seulgi cried.

"Why don't you sit on the floor instead?" Jisoo ask. She's literally laying on the floor like it's a bed.

"Hey, isn't that one of your classmates?" Jungkook pointed out.

Like lightning, we instantly look where he's pointing at. His right, I recognize these people in my class.

"Jennie hide!" Tae said and let Jennie wore a cap and turned around like they're looking for clothes.

"Don't make it obvious! Don't look at them-"

"Hey, it's Lisa and her friends" Owsheit

"Hi Lisa" One of the girls greeted.

"Hello" I greeted back nervously.

"What are you guys doing here?" One them asked.

"U-uhm we we're buying some camping equipments" I replied.

"Oh you guys are going camping?"

"Y-yeah" Don't stutter Lisa!

"Why is your friends laying on the floor?" One of them pointed out. I look at my friend's and their trying not to laugh.

"Don't mind us. We're just trying to cool off by lying on the floor" Wendy smiled.

"Oh. Who is he? He looks cute" They said pointing at Jungkook.

"His Timothy Gregory McFack Jonathan the second Jr." I replied shortly. I can hear the others trying to hold in their laugh.

"He's a foreigner?"