Chapter 9: He Can't Save You

||2 Weeks Later||

Friday Night

Andre

That block party is tomorrow and I need to find something to wear. I was thinkin about this black and white fit with my black and white Alexander McQueens, or this Off-White hoodie with some black ripped jeans and my Off-White 1's. Maybe I could wear my crossbody bag with it too. Shit, I don't know.

Hakeem

"I don't know If I ever told you this but-" I couldn't even get the words out. "Bro you know what I'm trynna say" I said to Noah through the phone. "Let me hear you say it" He said. And I could've sworn I saw him smiling. "Ian even said it yet and I got you smilin and shit."

Noah

I just realized, I'm goin crazy. This boy is going to make me go crazy. "I think I love you is what I was trynna say" Hakeem said over the phone. "Imma call you back in a lil bit, I gotta handle some business real quick" He said. "Alright"

I got my happy ass up out of my bed and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and poured some minute maid in a cup. And I thought I was loosing my mind when I heard a key enter the slot of my door, but I guess it was nothing. I opened my refrigerator to see what else I can get, and my front door opened. I aint never turned so fast. And when I saw a man in a black ski mask pointing a gun at me, I dropped my cup, listening to it break on the floor.

"Yeah, pretty boy, I got you now" He said.

Jamal

"Fuck, nigga" Jaylen moaned. "Ohhh fuck" He moaned again. "Shhh. Nigga you can't be too loud yo neighbors gon hear us" I told him. He kept moaning so I had to put my hand over his mouth, but this nigga didn't know how to shut up. I stopped strokin so I could tell him to shut his ass up. "Yo" I said laughing. "You moaning a lil too loud" I said. "If you could feel how deep inside of me you are, you'd be moaning like this too" He told me. I started strokin again and he took a deep breath and started grunting. I got him on his back and I'm balls deep. Every inch of me is in him right now and it feels so damn good. "Ouuuu" he moaned again. I made eye contact him "Uhh fuck" I moaned. I couldn't be quiet no more, this nigga ass felt so good. "ohh fuck, nigga" I moaned. I felt a wave of pleasure flow through my body. I pulled my dick out and my nut shot out of my dick and on his stomach. While I was nuttin on his stomach, his nut shot up and landed on his stomach too. "Damn, we nutted at the same time."

Hakeem

I lied. When I hung up with Noah, I didn't have business to handle. Shit, I don't even have friends. The one homebody I did have dont fwm no more bc he caught me in bed with Noah. But, I had to hang up on him because it was a lot. I aint never fw a nigga before, let alone love one. I just need time to think. I mean, I fw him. I fw him heavy. I'd knock a nigga head off behind him. I just- I don't know bro.

Andre

"Ayo what you wearing to party?" I asked Justice. "I was just gonna match with you" She said. "Igh igh bet. Wear white and black. Im wearing my Off-White fit." I said to her over the phone. "So what this mean?" She asked. "What you mean?"

"We fw each other now or we just goin to a party together?" She asked. "Shit, I don't know you tell me." And she got silent. "I'll see you tomorrow" I said, breaking the silence. "Alright" She said.

Noah

I was thrown on the couch with something over my head, covering my eyes, and something tying my hands behind my back. "Damn. All this money, this big ass house, and I aint find no money yet." One man said. I hear two sets of footsteps, like there's another person.

"Let's go check upstairs" The man said.

After I don't know how long, the man came back downstairs and I felt something press against my forehead. "Aye bro, don't kill him." The other man tried to whisper. I recognized that voice almost immediately. "Devin?" I said.

The room got silent. "This nigga know you?" One of the dudes said. He took the covering off my face and I saw a man standing in front of me with a gun to my forehead. I turned my head and saw Devin standing in my foyer. "Just give me the gun bro, I'll meet you back at the house" Devin said. The man handed the gun to Devin and left. I heard the car start and listened to it pull off. Devin walked up to me and pointed the gun to my head. "I was starting to fw you" He said. "I fucked you" He added.

"Yea, so what?" I replied. He pressed the gun against my forehead and said, "It was you. I- I thought it was you." "What does that mean?" I asked him. "I thought that if not with anybody else... I had something with you. Guess I just fell too fast huh" He said. He pressed the gun even harder on my forehead. I saw him put his finger on the trigger and my heart fell to my ass. His face got closer to mine. And we kissed.

He took the gun off my head and the kiss got more intimate. He put the gun down, untied my hands from behind my back, and wrapped his arm around my waist. We laid back on the couch, with him on top. He started undressing me and all I could think about was earlier when I was on the phone with Hakeem. Hakeem saying "I think I love you" kept replaying in my head as Devin laid on top of me.

I pulled Devin's shirt off and he started kissing me on my neck and down my chest. We both ended up naked and he started strokin my dick. He slowly put that big, pretty dick in me and it felt amazing. I started to let out a moan, but he put his finger over my mouth and said "Shhh nigga, don't make too much noise."

After some minutes he ended up nuttin on me, and as much as I hate to admit it, the sex was good. But I have feelings for Hakeem. "Take yo gun with you when you leave" I told Devin. He sucked his teeth, "You really kickin me out?" He asked. He looked at me waiting for a response, but I said what I said the first time. He sucked his teeth again, "Bro I just gave you some good dick. And I know it was good by the way you was moaning. And you really gon make a nigga leave?" He asked again.

I walked over to the door and opened it. He put on his clothes and walked out the door.