Chapter 8: Slut Him Out

Sunday: 12:43 PM

Noah

I woke up from a good ass sleep. I checked my phone and Ian even realize I slept that long. But after what happened last night, I needed some sleep. I threw on a hoodie and some sweats and went down the stairs of my empty house, and all I could seem to think about was how good Devin was. And thinkin about Devin made me think of Hakeem. As I started to make myself breakfast I heard a knock at the door. Speaking of the devil, Hakeem was at my door. I open the door to let him in and already I can tell he on some bs. The smell of weed just followed him. He came in and sat down at the island in my kitchen, he didnt say anything. I made us a plate, and he ate it in silence. After I finished eating, I put my plate in the sink. He got up walked around the island and wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around my head.

He pulled me in and started kissing me. I gave in and started touching on him, then I felt the gun attached to him. I was confused on what it was at first, but when I started feeling on it he stopped my hand. "You touchin the wrong thing" he said. He pulled it out, put it on the counter, and guided my hand in his shorts. He put his hands inside my sweats and started rubbin on my ass. I felt his dick throbbin in my hands. He picked me up and sat me down on the island. He took his shirt off, and pulled my sweatpants off. He pulled my dick out and started strokin it. I watched him spit on it and put it in his warm mouth. I put one hand under his chin, and the other on his forehead and I started fuckin his face. He picked me up, took me to the living room and sat down on the couch with me still in his arms. I got up and he laid down on the couch, and without hesitation I started slurpin this nigga dick up. The sounds of his masculine moans and groans got louder and louder as I put his dick deeper and deeper in my mouth. He pushed my head down and lifted his legs up in the air. Without even thinking about it, I started eating his ass. "Ohh fuck" "Damn nigga" He moaned. I started fingering him and when I looked up at him, his mouth was wide open. "Uhhh Fuck" He groaned. Idk what happened to me, but in this moment I became the top. I put two fingers in him, and got on top of him, with his face under mine. I was watching him enjoy the pleasure, and it made my dick jump. I started kissing on him, making my way up to his ear. "You ready" I asked him. "Mmhmm" He moaned. I took my fingers out and started teasin his hole.

I finally put it in, and he let out the loudest moan I heard from him yet. It's crazy bc I had this hood nigga moaning like a lil bitch. I started goin ham in his shit not even realizing he aint never took dick before "slow- oohhhh fuccckkk slow down" He moaned, puttin his hand on my stomach. Some time went by, and we both nutted, and fell asleep on the couch.

Hakeem

I woke up with Noah laying next to me on the couch. Ian even know that nigga could do shit like that. I got my clothes out the kitchen, and all I could think was how that nigga just made me feel like a bottom bro... I sat on the couch and watched Noah sleep. Ion even know why I came here. The shit that happened yesterday pissed me tf off, shit it still do. But lookin at this nigga, I realized, I'll do anything for this nigga. Now Ian no simp and I'm most definitely not a bitch, but this nigga right here... I'll kill somebody behind him. After about a minute or two my phone started buzzin. It was a facetime call from Andre. I got up and walked to the corner of the living room.

"Wsg, Where you at?" He asked. "Home, why?" He looked confused before saying "Umm you trynna go to a block party?" Ian been to a block party since my junior year back in Atlanta. "Hy who goin?" I had to ask. "Shidd Me, you, Justice, Jamal, some niggas from school and I was trynna tell Noah but he aint answerin the phone"

"Uhh idk what's up with that but Imma tell him" I told Andre before hanging up. I heard Noah wakin up. He stood up from the couch and started stretching. The cover he had wrapped around him fell to the ground and his dick jumped. He went in the kitchen and put his clothes on. He came back in the living room and stood in front of me. "I'm trynna do that again" I told him. The clothes that we just put on are the same clothes that just ended up on the floor again. We were back on the couch, but this time I was toppin him.