Chapter 7: I'll end you

<Exactly 1 week later>>

Noah: Saturday Evening
5:32 PM

Andre is on the basketball team, and all week he been asking me to come to his game, which starts in about 30 minutes.

"Wya?" Andre texted me. "I'm omw I just left" I replied.

I get there and I go sit with Justice and Jamal. "He dragged you here too huh" Justice chuckled. I went to go buy snacks when Dei'Janai stopped me.

"Hey Noah!" She yelled. "Heyy!" I replied. I been cool with her since sophomore year.

The game is over and everybody leavin, I was about to drive off when I saw Dei'Janai standing outside by herself. "You need a ride?" I asked her.

"No, my brother picking me up" She told me. Ian wanna leave her out here by herself, so I pulled my car to the side, got out and stood with her. We was laughing and making jokes before her brother pulled up. He got out the car, and I was.. confused. It was Devin.

"Aye get in the car" He told Dei'Janai. I started to walk back towards my car. He got out and walked towards me. "Nigga, I know you see me" He said. I stopped and turned around. "What"

"Why you actin like that?" He asked. "You aint talk to me all week, and the only time I see you is when you picking up your sister" I told him. "Aigh listen, let me drop her off, and I'll pull up to yo house tonight" He started. "Let me make it up to you" He finished.

Jamal: Saturday Night
8:54 PM

These dreams- no. These nightmares have happened a couple times. They're completely random. Sometimes I cant even sleep. Just last night it felt like someone was on top of me, griping onto my neck stopping me from breathing. I took a shower, and laid in the bed in complete darkness hoping to doze off.

Justice
9:01 PM

I been feeling Andre lately. It's something about him. Idk how he feel abt me, but I'm finna hit him up to see.

hey .

Wsp

wyd .

Chillin

you trynna slide🥴 .

Hy 🙃
What we finna do

im wit whtva you on🤷🏽‍♀️ .

Im trynna fucc.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bet 😩

Now I gotta get ready..

Noah
9:22 PM

I was just getting out the shower when my phone buzzed. The notification told me someone was at my door. I went downstairs in nothing but sweats. I knew it couldn't be my parents bc they still on tour. I opened the door to find Devin. I saw that he had pulled up in a black 2020 Honda Accord.

"Told you I was coming over" He said. I let him in and led him to my room. He sat on the edge of my bed. "What you trynna do?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, and he got up. He closed my door, and pulled me into him by my waist. We started kissin, and he went down my neck. The way he gripped and kissed me... it just made me wanna fall out.