Chapter 2: Facetime Unavailable

<<1 month time jump>>

Noah: Saturday Morning
8:36 am

"Get yo ass up! Sleepy as nigga!" Andre yelled.

"Ugghh!" I groaned.

I was sleeping good asl until this nigga decided to pull the covers off of me.

"How tf did you get in my house ?!" I asked, sleepily.

"Ya mama let me in.. yk Miss Brown love me!" He said.

"I wasn't playing when I said get yo ass up! We gotta talk..."

"Tf we gon talk about at 8 inna morning??!" I yelled.

"Just come on, I'll wait downstairs" He said.

On his way out he told me to put clothes on and meet him in the car. When I got in the car, he was blasting Rod Wave.

"Man turn that shit down!" I exclaimed.

He turned the music down, then asked me what I wanted to eat. I told him I wanted iHop, and he took me there. We sat at the table and ate for about 5 minutes before he started a convo.

"You been feelin ole boy...?" He started.

I froze and looked up from eating my food.

"Ole boy?" I asked.

"Yea.. Hakeem." He added.

"What about him?"

"You still wanna fw him?" Andre asked.

"I mean.. yea I do. But-"

He cut me off.

"But?" Andre questioned.

"But.. Idk he's complicated.."

For about a month now, me and Hakeem been this on and off type thing. Ever since he first kissed me in the locker room, he been acting weird. Some days he would want to be all on me, some other days he would ignore me and act like I don't exist. Just last week, he got a girlfriend, but yesterday he wanted me to meet up with bc he 'missed' me. I explained all of that to Andre and he was stuck.

"So basically he dl?" Andre asked.

"I guess so." I responded.

"And you still wanna fw him?" He looked at me confused.

All I could do was sit there. After telling him all of that, I didn't know if I should answer the question.

He carried on... "You mean to tell me.. that he has been playing with you on and off for about a month... and you still wanna fw him?!"

"Ik I'm dumb asl, but its like, I still care for him. I spent weeks getting to know him before he started actin funny. He put his hands on my waist.. he kissed me-"

"And now he's ignoring you, playing you, and acting like he don't give a dog shit about you.. I told you he something was off about him!" Andre exclaimed.