Chapter 31: First Snow Falls

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" He asked.

"We have a slight problem with the numbers of knights" "We have 20,000 knights and 10,000 mage all around Abelia" "But considering this with a battle to demon our number is out numbered" "We should hasten the tour of the sword and shield to other Kingdom" The knight said.

"Fear not Commander, the decisions have already been made that the sword and shield will have their tour on spring" The King assured him all is well but who knows when the demon king will rise up from farageih.

"I do hope so, Your Majesty" The Knight Commander said but his guts is telling him that some of these days the demon salia would attack them again.

"What is that?" They hear a commotion from the royal knights looking at the sky.

It was like his fear was heard on the depths of farageih that they saw a spark from the sky that suddenly became a dark gray cloud that occupied the whole place.

And in snap the barrier that Lisa created to control the weather was destroyed and soon the whole place became a dark place.

"Wh-what's happening?!" The Knights who attended the training for today were in a frenzy, their already nervous hearts became a rapid beat when a pitch black cloud rose from the ground as a man with a black clothes with a mask on his face appeared in front of everybody.

"Commander!" The king caught the his attention. "Call the Force of Iremia Immediately!!!"

Without a word of hesitation the knight commander insisted a knight to teleport back to the main palace going to the private meeting of Iremia.

"Stand on Guard!" The King ordered them. "Ready your sword and yourself!" "Protect the Princess!"

"Father!" The King removed her hand on his arm as the king went a little closer to the demon.

"Who are you?" The king asked. But instead, the mask man lifted his hand and a crimson red spell accumulated the place, barriering the whole place.

One to another, an army of demons in different classes appeared out of the crimson red barrier taunting the whole valley with an eerie voice as they ran fast to attack each and everyone inside.

Jennie was distraught, she couldn't teleport to the palace as if her power was overruled by the barrier.

"W-we can't teleport...Your highness please do not leave our side" the knight confirmed it.

"No one will leave this place...ALIVE" the masked man said before attempting to strike his spear to the king.

The king prepared to shield himself but a sudden lightning struck the ground in between them that shaken the whole place in its core with a very powerful lightning blowing the mask man away with the strong gust of wind just like how the crimson red barrier were cut off with a single swift of her telos sword, Lisa appeared in sight with a vengeful amethyst eyes.

Second after she arrived, a gigantic blue sapphire glowing magic circle appeared below her and in a speed Jungkook and Namjoon appeared beside her with a hundred people behind them with Yoongi, chaeyoung, jimin, and taehyung.

"Scatter around! Slay every demon you see who trespasses our land!!!" Namjoon shouted and everyone followed him in an instant.

"Yes, Your Highness!"

Yoongi ran towards the center of the valley and witnessed it's the gruesome state. Dead bodies, many injured people asking for help. He couldn't believe he would witness such a horrendous place was a peaceful training ground a few hours ago.

He was glad that the crimson red barrier were cut off by Lisa without a sweat to stop the demon from entering their land. If they're later than now, no one will be left behind and this valley honor wouldn't be as it used to be.