Chapter 28: Let Me Love You

Start from the beginning

"Princess Marry me!" A boy handed her an azalea flower he took on the bush.

"Thank you, my little prince" she pinched his nose before taking the flower.

"Yey! I'm your Prince now!" The boy exclaimed

"I'm sorry boy but she already has a prince" Jisoo widened her eyes, the moment she heard his soothing voice.

"Y-Your Highness" she stood up to curtsey "I didn't know you're here"

"It's alright Crown Princess" He squatted to talk to the little ones.

"Did all of you have your desserts?" He asked them showing his dimple, and shook their heads.

"I'm sorry— I ahh... I was about too but they wanted to see the paintings I made moving" She fiddled her finger, nervous now that he's around. She hasn't seen him for two weeks, and now that he's here she just couldn't contain her happiness, and his dimple is visible for her to mesmerize.

Even more so when he carried the young girl in his arms. He looks so good with children,

I wonder how he looks like with our children?

"Aren't you coming with us?" She was cut off on her thoughts when she heard him, his emerald eyes staring at her.

"O-Of course, Your Highness"

"Lets at least give them a good farewell tea party" He smiled softly that melts her heart. She can't believe how the man can now look at her in his radiating emerald eyes.

One step at a time, he said to himself.

He will try and befriend her at the very least. Cause whether he likes it or not she is his wife, and the future moon that is meant to help him rule this Kingdom.

Seoul, South Korea

"What's this?" Lisa asked when Jennie gave them a government card "Marriage Cer-"

"Marriage Certificate?!" Both Lisa and Chaeyoung scream

"You two are Married now?! I thought you two are to be married on spring?!" Chaeyoung asked.

"Just here on Earth" "He said he wanted to register our marriage early, considering his line of work we don't really intend to have a ceremony in here" Jennie explained.

"He used his power to them again aren't he?" Jennie nodded, laughing from the memory.

"God he is so sweet! I never knew Taehyung would be that romantic", Lisa squealed. "I wish my future husband would be as sweet as him," she said while hugging Chaeyoung.

"That reminds me" "What's with you and the duke?" "I saw your post on Instagram with him, you two look dating," Jennie said.

"Do you remember the time we all had dine together with everyone?" Jennie nodded.

"Media took a play on us we had no choice but to go along with their games" "We had to act like we're a couple" She explained.

"Ohh! So that's why you look like you're dating him" "If ladies of Abelia would see that, they'll definitely cry out of madness" Jennie laughed.

"Uh they look like they aren't pretending tho"

"Aish! Chaengi!" Lisa nudged Chae.

"What! I'm telling the truth! If only I didn't know he has this unrequited love with Ji Ya, I would say you two are in love!" "You became inseparable with him, I'm beginning to get jealous!" Chaeyoung pouted.