Chapter 27: One Step Ahead

Start from the beginning

It is only fair for her to feel loved is it not? Besides who would feel aloft if the man she truly loves makes her inside in frenzy and jiggly now that they're announced as couple to the public.

Jungkook noticed her biting her forefinger a lot different from the last time he saw her do that. She looks on top of the moon smiling to herself looking straight from afar. A smile crept into his face subconsciously

Well I guess it wasn't so bad.

Taean-gun, South Korea

"Oh my god! It's the beach" Jennie smiled to see the shimmering blue color of the sea. "It's so beautiful!" she exclaimed.

Taehyung smiled peaking at her in bloom of happiness, he wanted to tap his shoulder for doing this after so much obstacle just to be with her today. It's a job well done, she is glowing in the rays of sunshine with a huge smile crept on her face.

"I'm so glad you liked it," he said.

"I like it so much! I didn't know you remember how much I wanted to go to the beach!" She mentioned before about how she never has gone to a beach. She saw it in the book and read it's beauty but she couldn't just leave the Palace walls without the permission of His Majesty The King.

"Oh no" She got anxious.

"Why, what's wrong?" Taehyung stopped the car at the entrance of what looks like a private beach house.

"Father would be so mad at me for not asking permission" She said, before taehyung started to move the car again as the gate opened automatically for them.

"Why would he be mad at you?" He asked her while parking the car and stopped the engine.

"I shouldn't leave the Palace longer than 5 hours without a notice, and I haven't told him that I will be with you today" "As much as I want to spend our time on this place, I think it would be wiser to just go back to Abelia" She said.

"Jennie" He caressed her face.

"I swear I wanted to be with you all day my love, I should have asked His Majesty" "I was so distracted that you'll be with me again and what dress I should wear" She nibbled her lower lips.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at her. "You don't have to worry about that, My Love"

"What?" She looked into his eyes, finding an answer.

"Didn't I say, I want to spend my vacation with you?" She nodded

"I wouldn't bring you here if I didn't get my permission from His Majesty" Jennie widened her eyes.

"Are you saying you met Father?!" She asked loudly.

"Yes" He laughed "It wasn't easy to get his approval, I had to go to different countryside of Abelia for several mission to prove my earnest feelings towards you" "I almost killed myself finding that magic scroll on the mountain of Levery" "But now seeing how happy you are to finally see the beach, all my efforts were not in vain" He reminds himself of how he almost couldn't walk straight for a couple of days after that mountain climbing just to get the scroll.

"Ohh baby, All that just for this day?" She unplugged her seat belt as she went closer to caress his cheeks.

"Not just for today, we're going to spend our time here for five days" Jennie halted from what she heard.

"Fi-five days?" she asked and the guy nodded.

"Yes, come on let's go inside" Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt as he hurriedly opened his car to assist her going outside the car.