Chapter 24: Party in Seoul

Começar do início

She didn't notice how her husband was frozen still from the sight, she looked so beautiful with her long hair down. He never knew she was this beautiful. It is his first time to finally look at her, but he averted his eyes somewhere else, as soon as he realized he just checked her out.

"Baby the royals are here" Jungkook whispered at her, she continued to snuggle herself on Jungkook's chest.

"Hmm?" She hummed looking up at his face, giving him a cute smile before turning to Jisoo "Omg! My adorable bunny looks so beautiful" Lisa finally let go of Jungkook, after so much time hugging him.

Well, it's not like Jungkook is complaining though.

"Even though I like seeing you in sleeveless, the weather is quite chilly nowadays, It would be weird if people saw us with thin clothes in this weather" Lisa told her as she assisted her with the cardigan.

"Jokes on you Lisa" Jungkook wore off his Black jacket and assisted put on her "don't take this off! Understand?!" Lisa giggled at him.

"You never know babe" She giggled again.

"Lis—!"

"Now then Let's go to a club!!" she shouted, cutting him off.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked her.

"You're not invited hynassy, no dicks allowed in our party" "Let's go ladies!" Lisa and the other girls walked towards the front door and after a few minutes they heard her sports car drift away leaving four boys inside her house.

"I don't think leaving them all by themselves is a good thing" "Especially with her look" Jimin bit his index finger, Chaeyoung looks so hot in her top.

"Goddamn it, people will see her in that dress?" he imagined a lot of men surrounding Jennie "No!!! We have to go! Jungkook!!" Taehyung panicked.

"Lisa looks so drunk, what if something happened? what if she hugs someone else on the bar?" Jungkook thinks of possibilities.

"I will come" Namjoon said, being serious while looking into nowhere biting his inner cheek from just imagining how his wife looks, anything can happen. "Let's go"

"Wait Namjoon, you can't wear something like this in the club", Taehyung took him into his walk-in closet as fast as he gave him a checkered trench coat and a black turtleneck, before they went towards their own cars.

"I never would have thought I would use this to track Chaeyoung's phone," Jimin said looking at the app on his phone.

"We're not teleporting?" Namjoon asked them.

"No, We'll show you the city of Seoul" Jungkook told him "It's a good thing too, you can experience how people like us live in this world" he said before going to his car.

Taehyung told Namjoon to ride with him on his own car while they follow Jimin's car to go to where the girls is.

💗💗💗

"Party in Seoul!!!" Chaeyoung shouted upstairs with her glass of whiskey on her hands up high on the VIP section of the club, looking at the people downstairs having the good time of their life.

"Baby you have to try this, it's called piñacolada" Lisa gave Jisoo a cocktail, while sipping on her whiskey.

"Ohh! It taste sweet?" Jisoo like it, a bit comfortable now with her dress after drinking 2 glass of whiskey.

"Is this how people on earth do banquets in this place? I love it!" Jennie asked Lisa, while drinking her 5th glass of whiskey swaying to the beat of the music.