Chapter 24: Party in Seoul

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh! Jungkookiee!~" Lisa went running towards him, she embraced his torso tightly with her head snuggling to his chest, Jungkook hugged her back watching her and realizes that she went back to her ash blonde hair on earth but her eyes in brown.

"Hmm, you smell nice kookoo" she said, caught him off guard.

"God! Lisa, you're so drunk!" He said out loud, earning a laugh from the boys.

"You're lucky Yoongi is at work tonight" Taehyung laughed at how clingy Lisa was, smiling while hugging him.

"I want to hug someone too" Chaeyoung pouted while looking for someone to hug, her eyes paused to namjoon who waa already staring at her "Definitely not you" she said rolling her eyes.

Her eyes traveled to the kitchen and saw Jimin, "Chimmyyy!" She shouted hopping her feet "Chim" hops "Chimmy" hops "chim chimmy!" hops her feet.

"Yash! Chae stop with the nickname!" He said, watching her hops feet closer to him, still sitting on top of the countertop.

"No" hops "Can't" hops "do!" hops "My Chim Chimmy!" she arrived in front of him with a smile on her face reaching her hands for a hug but he just looked at her because he could feel Namjoon's death glare. But Chaeyoung beat him to it and wrapped her slender arms to his waist and leaned her head on his chest.

Jimin leaned his head on top of her head looking away from the deathly glare of the crown prince, with his hands moving her closer to his chest. "You're killing me chae" he whispered.

"I wish I could see Jennie, too" he said envious about both Jungkook and Jimin hugging the two girls, before drinking yet another water.

"Jennie? She's here though" Taehyung almost choked when he heard chaeyoung.

"Wh—"

"Chaeng!" he heard her beautiful voice coming from upstairs and he looked straight to the staircase. "Don't you think this dress is too vulgar?"

Taehyung watched her with wide eyes as she descended from the stairs with an aubree lace up backless tight mini dress that showed off her curves with a denim louis vuitton jacket on her hand, a Chanel sneaker and white bag.

She turned her head as she looked over to the kitchen where chaeyoung is but what she saw was her dumfounded boyfriend, which made her cover herself with Jacket.

"Y-you're here?" Jennie stuttered.

"U-uhh-I'm always here..You're here" He stuttered, scratching his flustered ears.

"Now look at that, TaeTae got embarrassed all of the sudden" Jimin teased him and he hissed at him, Taehyung sighed moving closer to Jennie and took the denim jacket on her hand.

"Wear this all the time, it's cold out there, okay?" He assisted her to wear the jacket while asking her where they would go but the princess didn't even know where Lisa and Chaeyoung were taking her.

"Jisoo come out now!" Jennie shouted to the crown princess.

"Daebak, even the crown princess is here?" Taehyung asked Jimin and Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung nodded with a smile.

"Jennie, I don't think I can wear this!" she shouted back.

"Nonsense you look so beautiful!" she said.

Jisoo slowly went down stair wearing a pink Tweed-style Trompe L'oeil Dress with a frayed hem cardigan from zara on her hand, a sneaker and and a dior sling bag, her long legs is exposed to anyone that even though they gave her a black short underneath it, she felt so uncomfortable.