He rolled his eyes but im fifty percent sure his face went a little red causing me to grin even more, he sat beside me, taking one of the bacon pieces from my plate and eating it.

I put my phone off, placing it on the couch side and he looked to it.

"I wasn't looking at your phone, you know that right?"

I shrugged, not answering him as I put the tv on, I peaked at him every few seconds till he took his phone out and texted someone on it.

Who was he texting? And why was I so curious?

I cleared my throat a little, looking away when he looked at me. "Is there something wrong, Calliope?"

"Its rude to text when you're eating, Emrhys."

"Thats not at all the saying." He said before he kissed the side of my jaw but pinched my waist at the use of his full name. I couldn't help being ticklish at the particular spot so I laughed, my fingers slipping and just about to drop the plate with a soft gasp when he caught at it at the bottom and put it on the coffee table behind him.

"Im so sorry." I said, laughing nervously but his lips only quirked up into a smile.

"Don't be." He murmured close to my mouth, closing the distance and kissing me softly.

My hands ran over his broad shoulders to keep myself from falling off the side, nails dragging across his shirt just as he laid me down on the couch.

He nudged a knee between my legs and he kissed me slowly, humming into my mouth as I moaned into his, his lips like the sweetest honey against mine, coaxing me to slip my tongue into his mouth and taste more.

My hands ran down his shirt, urging him to take it off so I could touch him better, hands slipping beneath the hem but before I could go any further he moved away from me and I unconsciously moved closer.

A ghost of a smirk crossed his face at the little action and I glared when he moved and freaking sat back on the couch.

He just got me all hot and bothered and acted like we'd done nothing!?

I huffed, sitting back up too, flustered and all as I pressed my hands to my warm cheeks before I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, my food." I mumbled as he ate my bacon again and shrugged. I leaned over him, getting a bacon strip for myself, ignoring his antics and eating one too.

When I was done eating I got up and took my plate, hooking a finger over his sweats hem and pulled him to the kitchen along with me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked, and forced him to sit down by pushing him down onto a barstool by his shoulders.

He blinked, "Fine?"

I hummed, "Great, I usually make breakfast like every morning so." I pushed another plate forward filled with breakfast foods just like i'd always do for my brother and he eyed it, "You're literally an angel."

I grinned, my cheeks probably a deep red now but I shrugged it off, "Its just a habit." I told him as I walked over to the fridge.

"Coffee?"

"Water is fine."

I nodded and took a water bottle before I pushed it over the counter and he took it, a quick thanks and I went over to wash the dishes before I started my day, which on a Saturday was usually just go to the gym, shower, text Spencer and sometimes go to Ki or Kauai's place, or watch movies alone downstairs.