Thirty-One: Sleepover Pt. 2

"Marinette?"

"Hm?" Marinette asked, turning her head slightly. A couple more hours had passed and it was currently 11 pm and none of the teens were tired yet.

"Can I braid your hair?" Chat asked, eyes sparkling.

She blinked. "You....want to braid my hair?"

"Yup," he said, clasping his hands together. "Isn't that what you do at sleepovers?" He tilted his head adorably in question.

"Sometimes," she said with a chuckle, "Usually Alya and I have pillow fights, watch movies, or do our hair and makeup for fun."

"Well since you can't do my makeup...can I braid your hair then?" He asked, with a grin.

"Sure kitty," she giggled, untying her hair from their pigtails, she ran a hand through her hair to check for any tangles.

Chat's expression turned to one of excitement as he sat on top of her chaise and she sat on the floor. 

"Do you have a comb? Or hairbrush?" He asked.

"Why?" She asked.

"I want to do this professionally," he said, with a serious expression. 

"I really don't mind," Marinette said with an amused smile.

"Purrretty please," he asked, grinning.

"Ugh fine, let me go grab my hair brush," Marinette said, getting up. She walked over to her dresser and opened up a drawer, she pulled out her hairbrush and comb before walking back over to Chat.

"Here you go," she said, handing it to him before sitting down.

She resumed the movie they were watching and felt Chat gently brush out her hair and try to part it. After what seemed like 10 minutes, he had successfully divided the hair into even parts before beginning to braid it.

Marinette let his fingers or let's say claws do their magic as they seemed to expertly weave through her hair. When he had finished one braid, Marinette couldn't help but let out a small gasp in awe because of how well it was done.

Of course she didn't underestimate his skills, but she was still a little surprised.

"I told you I could do hair," Chat said with a pleased smirk.

"I'll never doubt your skills again," she said with a light laugh and shake of the head.

"I still need to do the other side," he said.

Marinette rolled her eyes playfully before focusing her attention back on the movie. She'd never really had her hair done, other than by her maman and Alya, so it was a little refreshing for someone else to do it for her.

The way Chat's claws delicately braided her hair, almost made her fall asleep.

What could she say, it was very relaxing.

"All done," Chat said, placing the other braid onto her shoulder snapping her from her thoughts.

"Woah," Marinette said, running her fingers over the plait.

"I know, I'm purrretty amazing," Chat said, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Have you ever done hair before?" She asked, with a look of awe. 

"Not really, but I have watched a couple of videos on how to," he said.

Marinette raised an eyebrow for further inquiry.

"Okay well....remember that day you wore little French plaits? I couldn't get them out of my head because they looked so adorable that I just had to learn how to do them for the future," he said, sheepishly.